Part 1

A Jaemin Love

It was a cold day when Changmin walked outside. He putted the collar of his jacket a bit higher to the cold would touch his face lesser. He didn’t mind it was so cold but he would rather be inside now with something nice warm. He felt like he wanted a shower or a bath. Just a few more meters and he would reach his house. He waited for the red light to turn green and a guy, shorter then him, stood next to him. “Midday jae” was all he said to the shorter guy. He was a bit grumpy because he also was starving! “Midday min, so how was your day?”

“How come you always sound, so happy” He just didn’t understand 1 thing about Jaejoong, his neighbour. He always seemed so happy when the met. “And well to your information, I’m hungry!” The light turned green and Jaejoong with Changmin crossed the street. Once Changmin reached home he started to put his clothes out, leaving a trail of clothes behind him and walked to the bathroom where he started to take a shower. The warm water felt good on him, after 10 minutes he heard the doorbell rang. He got out of the shower and well grabbed a towel and put it fast around his middle and walked downstairs and opens the door a bit.

“Jaejoong? What you doing here!” Changmin looked to a small stripe of the door to his neighbour. “Well I heard you where hungry so I made you some food” Oh great, this wasn’t what Changmin had in mind, his neighbour making food for him.  Changmin let him inside in the end and well he told him he would finish his shower and he could just go watch some TV. It took Changmin another 15 minutes to get ready, also getting dressed up and everything. He walked downstairs and saw a fully table full with food. He blinked in surprise and then looked to his neighbour. “Why do you make so much food for me? I mean, we hardly talk sometimes and now you do this?” Jaejoong let out a soft sign. “I thought you would be more thankful for it” Changmin looked to him. “Thanks?” He said as he sat down. “Well we better can start to eat before this food dies! And me because of starvation” Jaejoong putted a little smile on his face as he sat down. “So you work out Changmin?” he asked and some little blush came on his cheek but Changmin didn’t seem to get it. “Yes yes I work out, just to stay in shape actually that is all” He looked to Jaejoong. “How about you?” “Well yes I do to” Jaejoong said and looked to Changmin and saw how that guy was eating and it was pretty fast. “Well I thought now, we maybe could become closer to each other since we life for like 4 years next to each other” Jaejoong said hopefully. “Maybe” Changmin said as he continues eating. “But why so suddenly?” Jaejoong didn’t answer that and pretended his mouth was full with food.

 

Later that night Jaejoong couldn’t fall asleep. He tried his best but that image that Changmin gave him today, the fact he wasn’t really happy with the food. Or he could be wrong, but it seemed like it. He didn’t like that way. He wanted at least a nice thank you for all the food that took him at least 1 hour to make. Or well he just warmed it up again at home. So that it would be ready when Changmin came home. He wanted to be closer to him since the felt something for him. He wasn’t sure what but he was sure he just wanted to know him better and be closer to him. Was he gay?  No way right that he was gay? He had girlfriends in the past. He loved! He was sure of that, he thought about it and well that dream also of last night. Seeing Changmin fully , in his bedroom on his bed. Ooh stupid thought!! Get away out of my head. Of course Changmin would not be somebody who would like him. But 1 thing was sure that Changmin was single, since he never really bought anybody home. He was so busy with his work and well Jaejoong knew that, sometimes Changmin came home round midnight. He checked him out and well it wasn’t always work. Sometimes he was drunk or well not drunk just drank a lot. Changmin never seemed drunk no matter how much he drank. He closed his eyes and the image of Changmin stayed on his eyelids but in the end the sleep took over and he felt asleep.

 

An alarm went off and a hand reached out for it to make it stop slowly it reached to his eyes and rubbed it soft. A pair of legs got out of bed and looks around and just walks to the shower and takes a fast one and then comes back to his room to get dressed. Still fully tired but he needed to work. “Aish Changmin! Wake up now” he said to himself as he tried to stay awake. He putted on a pair of shoes. And grabbed some food. Yes he was always messed up in the morning and smile soft at home as he was eating his breakfast. He walked out of the door and saw his neighbour Jaejoong. “Morning” it came out a bit grumpy but it was a good morning. “I like you!” Jaejoong suddenly said and looked to Changmin who stared at him with big eyes. “I go to work!” Kind of mad he walked away fast. Jaejoong who said who like him, what kind of idiot is that. Jaejoong was gay for sure! He knew it now! That idiot. He could not focus on work and also kept on staying mad. As the months go by, Jaejoong and him not really talked. But sometimes Jaejoong tried to offer him food. Changmin just ignored him. But it was 1 day, when Changmin he had a late night and have been drinking again. Somehow Jaejoong waited for him. Changmin saw not really clear anymore. Ok he wasn’t drunk just a bit tipsy. Jaejoong helped him to his room. Gave him some of his clothes. Without thinking he just changed into the pyjama, and lay down in the bed. Jaejoong lay down next to him and smiled soft. “Your hair is getting pretty long Changmin” Jaejoong smile, a strong alcohol smell came of Changmin but it could not hurt him. Changmin turned around and just turned his back to Jaejoong. He knew he didn’t want this but he was so tired he didn’t want to go out of the bed. “My phone!” He demented and Jaejoong gave it him. “Here you go!  Changmin just wrote something down in his phone and closed his eyes. “Good night” Jaejoong said with sweet eyes. Changmin just gave some mumbling and felt asleep.