Part 2

A Jaemin Love

The next day when Changmin woke up he heard a shower running. His hands went to his face and trying to get more awake. He looked around in the room and realized this wasn’t his room. He notices the clothes around him where not of him and he was kind of shocked. “What happened last night?” Well 1 good thing about this. He wasn’t so that would tell that noting really happened. Jaejoong walked out of the shower to Changmin in his towel. Changmin looked fast to him and then pretend he was still asleep. “I saw you awake Changmin” Jaejoong said as he looked up to him. Changmin just turned around in the bed. “Get dressed” he said to Jaejoong without even looking to him. What was Jaejoong thinking, taking him home, getting him dressed, walking now half in front of him! He bite his lip hard so he would not shout to Jaejoong. “Oh I prepared you breakfast Changmin if you are hungry” Jaejoong said and he got dressed and walk downstairs. Breakfast? He even made him breakfast. He blinked a few times and got out of bed. He felt his stomach being hungry and without getting into his clothes he walked downstairs. “I only stay here because you made breakfast,” Changmin said to him. Jaejoong left out a smile of happiness and just Changmin sit down and let him eat. He prepared toast, with eggs, there was cheese and ham, cucumber, and other kind of meat. Changmin left out a small smirk and he grabbed himself some toast and start to prepare himself some breakfast. “How was your sleep?” Jaejoong asked as he sat down, his hair was still damp. “Fine” All that Changmin left out and continue eating. “Did we sleep in the same bed” He asked looking with fired eyes to Jaejoong. Jaejoong nodded soft to Changmin and notice Changmin’s eyes turned big. “But my bed is for 2 persons so it’s ok and well you where tipsy or drunk, you even remember what happened last night?” Changmin thought back about it and well he remembers half of it, of getting not home but to Jaejoong house, changing him clothes for pyjama and that was it.  “Nothing happened right?” He said looking to Jaejoong. He left out a soft smile to Changmin. “No no you felt right asleep after you got on the pyjama” He looked to Changmin. “Well you’re lucky because today is Saturday so you have a free day. Changmin looked to him and rolled his eyes a bit. Did that guy learned his work schedule out of his head. “Do you, have a girlfriend?” Jaejoong asked suddenly turning a bit shy. “No, Somehow girls well girls like me I bet but they don’t come close to me, so I must do something wrong to them!” Jaejoong somehow smiled and Changmin didn’t get a thing of it. “Why you suddenly ask that? You wanted a girlfriend yourself?” Changmin suddenly smirked to Jaejoong. “You are weird” Jaejoong looked up and pouted soft. “I’m not weird, you are the one who is weird” Changmin smiled soft to him. “Maybe we can become friends, but never let me sleep in the same bed as yours!” Changmin warned him and Jaejoong left out a smile. “Promise!”

As months started to pass by, the guys started to life more and more with each other. Of course Changmin didn’t forget that Jaejoong said he liked him but he is glad Jaejoong act to him like a friend. Jaejoong prepared breakfast, lunch and dinner and Changmin would eat it. Also Changmin worked so Jaejoong could afford the food. And he liked to try out the new stuff that Jaejoong was making and he started to get better and better at it. “Jae?” Changmin asked when he looked up to Jaejoong. “Nae?” He said as he looked back to the younger guy. “Well tonight the guys of work asked if I wanted to come and go out with them, if you want to come.” Jae nodded soft and smiled. “I go change then fast oke?” Changmin looked as Jaejoong walked away to get changed. It took round 20 minutes before Jaejoong came back. In the meantime the cookies that stood on table where all gone to Changmin’s tummy. He stood up and looked to Jaejoong. “That took you 20 minutes?” Jae pouted and looked to Changmin and both of them walked to the car and got it “Sorry” Jaejoong said as they drove off.

During their time of the club Changmin kept on drinking and laughing and he started to act really different then when he was around Jaejoong.  Some guys came with shots and Changmin was laughing loud. And just grabbed 1 and looked to Jaejoong and offered him 1 to. “HYUNG!! It won’t kill you to take 1” Changmin said looking to Jaejoong. Jaejoong was all drinking water and so on and had made a promise he would not drink anything except alcohol free drinks since he needed to drive home. “Changmin you know I need to drive later” Changmin just nodded fast and drink the shot he offered to Jaejoong. Ok Jaejoong had to admit it was hard not to drink something to since he felt something for a party but he did his best and manages not to drink a thing. He felt proud at himself and well notice Changmin had drank enough and walks to him. IT’s time to go home, since its 2am right now. Changmin looked up to him and offered his arms. “Just carry me if you want me out of here!” Jaejoong felt a bit annoyed by that but still grabbed the arms and pulled him with him. “Man your more heavy when you use all your weight on me” Jaejoong kept on walking to his car and well a strong smell of alcohol came of Changmin but still he carried him to the car. Inside the car Changmin laughed when he looked to Jaejoong. “Yo, yo hyung! You know there is something on your face!!” He just kept laughing and Jaejoong looked to him. “What is so funny? How much did you drink?” He looked up to Changmin with an angry look in his face. “Ya, don’t get all angry at me, we just going home!” Somehow Changmin managed to get out of his car and walk to his house, and well to Jaejoong house because they would stay there tonight and well he undressed himself and lay down on the bed. “No pyjama!” Jaejoong answered or tried to sound mad. But it was hard to stay mad while he looked to the almost but Changmin.  “I’m too tired” Changmin said and turned around “what you look at?” But Jaejoong got on top of Changmin and looks to him and got closer to his face. “HYUNG!!!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fast update haha just for this time just wanted to update chapter 2 so hope you people are excited to read the new chapter soon! :D Chapter 3!