five

I Choose You!

 

*****************************

 

Its already dark outside when Hongki arrive home carrying a pink paper bag on his hand. His parents are now home and they are watching some news athe living room. Hongki greet his parents before going inside his room. When he enter his room he took out his phone then send a message at Jiyeon.

 

**im home now. Go to my room so that you can try what I bought. I'm waiting.** jiyeon receive it and she's hesitating to go but needs to talk to him and she really need to end everything. She walk to his room then she knock. It didn't take long when Hongki open the door excited.

 

"Come here.. Try the dress..I think it fits you."Hongki said excitedly but it makes Jiyeon sad.

 

"Here try this."Hongki gave her the dress in yellow.

 

"Oppa I need to tell you something."Jiyeon started but Hongki force her to go inside the bathroom. Jiyeon can't wait anymore that she needs to say it already.."Let's break up!!!"Jiyeon shout and her eyes starts to water.

 

"Huh??..what are you talking about.."Hongki ask can't believe on what he hear.

 

"Let's end this..please."She whisper then her tears starts to pour.

 

"Why?? I thought you love me..why so sudden??"Hongki ask he don't know why but he felt angry.

 

"What we are doing is wrong and-"she was cut off..

 

"And what!!!!....tell me what!!"Hongki shout this time throwing the dress on the floor. Jiyeon look at it then wipe her tears.

 

"I'm not the one for you...everything between us is over now...I'm now your maid and nothing more. I'm sorry but this is the right thing I need to do. If you don't have something to say I'm going Young Master."Jiyeon said then she run out of the room leaving the stan Hongki. He don't know if she's joking or not. He felt a sudden pang on his heart when he hears the door close. He look at it then an unexpected tears flow over his cheeks.

 

"Do I love her so much..that's why I'm hurting...I like her and I love her..but I didn't know that this may hurt me so much"Hongki thought. He wipe his tears then follow Jiyeon but she's gone already. He went down to look for her but his mother block his way then lead her to sit at the couch to discuss something.

 

"Mom what is it..I'm busy right now."Hongki said while his eyes was traveling around the house.

 

"Hongki-ah..son tomorrow my friends daughter is going here to see you. Go out with her. Me and your dad likes her to be your wife"Mrs. Lee said

 

"what!!..no way!". Hongki shouted

 

"Son she's nice. Just try. okay..that's all we want to tell you..go now.."Mr. Lee said then Hongki stand up but he glare at them before running out of the house to see if Jiyeon was in the garden. He spotted her there and she's crying.

He silently go near her to say sorry if ever he shouted at her but he stop when Jiyeon turn to him. Jiyeon stand up to run again but every turn black and after that she doesn't know what happened.

 

 

*****************************