nine

I Choose You!

 

 

******************************************************

 

Next morning Hongki wake up without Jiyeon beside him. He look around but he saw nothing. He sit up rubbing his eyes then stand to pick his clothes and wear it. He sneakly went out of the room to avoid someone to saw him going out from Jiyeon's room. When he was sure that no one is around he hurriedly went to his room so that he can take a bath and change.

 

When Hongki was done he went out of his room to eat breakfast. He saw Jiyeon at the kitchen helping others to prepare his food. He went to sit near Jiyeon and start to eat like nothing happen. He acted cool and so Jiyeon did. It was about 3:00 in the afternoon when Yoona came together with Hongki's mother. They just went on shopping and they are laughing with each other.

 

"Hi oppa."Yoona said as she run toward Hongki who's sitting at the couch watching television. Yoona cling into Hongki's arm flirtingly.

 

"Oppa..you should go shopping with us somethimes."Yoona said cheerfully.

 

"Not interested at all"Hongki said boringly as he glue his eyes on the television.

 

"Why?..its fun though."Yoona said.

 

"Yes son you should go with us some other times."Mrs. Lee said as she sit beside Hongki.

 

"Mom you know you both irritating.. I don't want to go shopping with you two. I prefer being alone. I'm going to my room now"Hongki said. He suddenly felt irritation. He stand up but before he went to his room he told Yoona not to go at their house anymore cause he was done to her. After Hongki say that, Mrs. Lee call Hongki stoping him to go up but Hongki ignore her.

 

"Yoona..I'm sorry about that.. I think Hongki didn't mean it"Mrs. Lee said asuring Yoona. Yoona nodded her.

 

"I didn't get his words to serious to aunty."Yoona said then she said her good bye and leave. Hongki was inside his room lying on his bed Eyes close when his mother enter his room with her angry face.

 

"Lee Hong Ki what do you think you're doing!?"Mrs. Lee shout standing in front of Hongki. Hongki sit up look at her mother in a boring way.

 

"What did I do?"Hongki ask..

 

"Why did you say that?..why did you tell Yoona not to come here cause you're done with her. Why!!"Mrs. Lee shout angrily..

 

"What's wrong with that?..I don't like her so it only right to tell her not to come here and in fact there is someone I like right now."Hongki said.

 

"Then who is she?..Hongki even though you like someone I can't accept her cause I'm the one who is only allowed to choose who's the girl you will like or not."Mrs. Lee said and leave, but before she reach the door Hongki speack for his self.

 

"You can't choose who I like or not. You don't hold my life. You're just my mother and nothing more."Hongki spat coldly. Mrs. Lee turn around. Her blood boil while listening to Hongki. She went in front of Hongki again then give him a hard and powerful slap on his face.

 

"How dare you tell that to me!. I'm you're mother and you're going to do what I told you. You are not allowed to go out of this house until I say so."Mrs. Lee said before she storm out of Hongki's room. Hongki hold his stingy face while looking at his close door.

 

He can't resist his mothers will. He don't want to go do what his mothers order. He only date Yoona just to tease Jiyeon and now he regret what he did. He slump his body into his bed before dialing Jiyeon's number. It rang twice until trice but she didn't answer. He tries agan but she still didn't so he decide to go out of his room to see Jiyeon. Hongki reach the leaving room and he saw that Jiyeon and his mother are both sitting at the couch while Jiyeon is massaging her temple. After a while Jiyeon run as if she wants to throw up.

 

Hongki saw jiyeon's face and It brings worries to him. He hurriedly follow them inside the C.R so that he can help Jiyeon if ever she's sick. He run to her and shove his mother and take place to pat Jiyeon's back. Jiyeon looks pale after throwing up. She lost all of her energy just by throwing up. Hongki grab a towel above him and wipe Jiyeon's face and after that Hongki pulled her up so that he can carry her into her room to rest. Without Hongki knowing that his mother is now suspicious about their relation.

 

******************************************************

Guys I'm back but I'll definitely be gone cause I want to finish my other story first. Sooo please wait a little more. For now this will be my last update but I will surely be back...thanks everyone same as my silent readers and my subscribers... Annyeong!!! :) Please do read my ongoing story..its OUR LOVE IS REQUIRED.. You can visit my story feeds to if you want..hehhehe..