eight

I Choose You!

 

 

 

******************************************

 

Later that morning the girl that was Hongki was telling him to date came and she's so beautiful.

 

"Hi auntie" Yoona greeted as soon as she enter the house. Mrs. Lee greet her by a tight hug then lead her to sit at the couch. Mrs. Lee order jiyeon to call Hongki .

 

"Tell your young master to go down here. Tell him that Yoona is here."Mrs. Lee said that Jiyeon obeyed. Jiyeon went to Hongki's room. She knock at the door once and Hongki opened it. She saw how handsome he is wearing a nice clothes.

 

Hongki just pass through her like he don't get along with her. Jiyeon felt a pang inside her heart when Hongki did that. But she needs to bare it if she doesn't want to be hated by his family. She follow him down and she saw that they are now at the dining area while chatting happily. She went there to help the other maid to prepare the food they going to eat.

 

"Yoona here eat this.."Mrs. Lee said putting a piece of meat into her plate. Yoona give her a warm smile. Hongki was just looking at them in a boring way. Then he realize that Jiyeon was shooting Yoona a death glare so he wants to and also to test her if she can bare to see him with other girl. Hongki cleared his throat then call Yoona

 

"Yoona-ssi...do you want to watch a movie with me.."Hongki ask while faking a bright smile. Yoona look at him then nod her head smiling.

 

"Okay...but I hate horror movies"Yoona said.

 

"That's right. You two should go out so that you can know each other."Mrs. Lee said happy to see that Hongki was cooperating. But the truth is he was only planing to get Jiyeon jealous. Hongki look at Jiyeon and he can say that she was about to burst. He can saw anger in her eyes.

 

He wants to more until she beg for him to go back to her. Its already

 

(2)two days since Hongki and Yoona start dating. At first Hongki was enjoying how angry Jiyeon was every time Yoona was there to ask Hongki to go shopping with her but its only two day that he started to feel bored and he can't see any hint that Jiyeon wants to get back to him and it makes him angry.

 

It was pass ten in the evening when Hongki suddenly burst inside Jiyeon's room. She was resting since she has nothing to do inside the mansion so she went to her room early. She was shock to see him burst inside her room.

 

"What are you doing here?"Jiyeon ask glaring at him. Hongki lock the door behind him then went to Jiyeon.

 

"What are you doing..get out."She said scared. Hongki was acting weird.

 

"Do you really planning on making me angry!!"Hongki shout.

 

"What did I do.."Jiyeon shout back. Hongki got really mad. She's acting like she did nothing so he pin her on the wall holding her both arm.

 

"Yah!!..let go.."Jiyeon said struggling.

 

"Don't you feel any pain or jealous every time I went out with Yoona...don't you love me any more."Hongki ask griping at her wrist more tightly.

 

"Let go..I'm hurting.."Jiyeon whine wiggling free from him.

 

"Do you!!"Hongki ask again.

 

"Fine..yes!! I'm getting jealous but you don't need to go here just because you want to know...so please let me go."Jiyeon shout then Hongki let her go. Jiyeon was startled when Hongki kiss her..she try to push him but her hands didn't cooperate with her instead she throw her arms around Hongki's neck then the thing that is not supposed to happen again happen.

 

 

 

******************************************

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE..

COMMENTS TOO :)