one

I Choose You!

 

 

​************************************

It was a cold and sunny day when Jiyeon starts to walk just find a job. She needs to find one since the land lord of her small apartment always scold and shout at her telling to pay or else she will kick her out of her house. She haven't pay rentals for almost three months and its hard for her to find a job because she's not a graduate. She's still a high schooler and most of the job that she apply recommends a college graduates.

 

She sigh in ever rejection she take and she was tiered to go home since she only hears all the ranting of her land lord. But she has no choice but to go home there. On her way home she pass through by a big...actually a very big house and it was a mansion. she was amaze while looking there and then suddenly something caught her attention. It was sign that says "wanted helper" Jiyeon's eyes lighten up saying thank god..this is good..I can do this work..thank you.. Then she pulled the sign harshly then went to look at the door bell. She needs to take it or else she'll end up living on street. She rang the door bell smiling but no ones open it. She rang it in the second times but still no one dare to open. She scratch her head. "Is there anyone here??"She ask her self pouting. She rang the door bell again and a gain but still no ones open it.

 

After thirty minutes of waiting she jump in scared when a car horn her. She look at the can an thought that maybe that's the owner of the house so she gave way bowing sorry to them. The car gets inside the house then someone get to see her and its a lady in her early 40's.

 

"Hi...I'm kim Jiyeon and I'm applying for this"she said raising the sign smiling. She's desperately wants to get that job.

 

"Oh really...then you're hired. We really need a helper so you can start by tomorrow..."The woman said. She seems kind.

 

"Yes..mam..I will thank you..I will do my best mam."Jiyeon thank her politely while wearing her big smile.

 

"Don't call me mam. It makes me looks so old. Just call me Mrs.lee."The woman said.

 

"Yes..Mrs.lee..."Jiyeon said as she want.

 

"Okay then. I will get inside. And by tomorrow we will discuss everything about tomorrow."The woman said then gets inside the big mansion. Jiyeon thank her again before she gets out of the place.

 

She was happy that finally she gets a job again and she's safe from the thought of living on the street. She went home avoiding the land lord. She doesn't want her good mood to be bad because of her. She settle her self inside her mini room so that she can get ready for her new job. Next morning Jiyeon wake up aroung 6:00 in the morning since she needs to get to her new house so that she can start. She arrive at the house in her most pleasant look. She knows that the family that she need to work on was so rich so she needs to be presentable in their eyes.

 

She was now talking at Mrs. Lee who happen to hired her yesterday. Mrs. Lee told her was she's up to and what's her work to do. She told her what work she needs to take and what's so ever. Jiyeon went out of the room smiling lie crazy..she's happy that she got a job and also the salary is nice. Its bigger than her normal salary and to add to that she'll be living there and the food is free so she's okay with that. She wants to start but Mrs. Lee told her to gather all her things so that she can move out before she start. She went out of the mansion humming a tone when suddenly she bump into someone and that guy was meant for her to be an enemy and at the same time lover.

 

 

************************************

first chapter update..

hope you like it..

 

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE..

COMMENTS TOO :)