two

I Choose You!

 

 

​********************************

She bump into someone and the guy just walk pass her like he didn't saw her. He acted like nothing happen. She stand up dusting her self then shout at the guy.

 

"Yah!! Can't you atleast say sorry..don't you know how to say sorry. You jerk!!"She shouted glaring at guy back. The guy ear got bigger when he hears her shouting and she has no right anyway.

 

"Excuse me...me jerk. Are you that fool to blame me for your stupidity. You're the one who bump on me so why would I say sorry."The guy spat coldly.

 

"Tsk!...but atleast you do. I'm hurt and that's because of you."She shout again and this time she walk near the guy. The guy chuckle.

 

"That's your fault. If ever you're hurt that's your fault and not mine. So if you don't mind I'm going first. You're wasting my time."The guy said then walk away. Jiyeon was so angry but she just let it pass. She don't want to be angry since she's having her new life. She just stump her feet of the floor irritated. She groan when she touch her and she was sure that it has a small bruise in it. She fall flat on her but the guy just walk pass her and seems like he doesn't care. She shrug it all off and went home to get all her things.

 

After a long day Jiyeon finally get to fix all her thing and told the land lady that she's going to move out and ofcourse the land lady scolded her first before letting her go. She sigh hardly after accepting all the rant and shouting she takes from the land lady but its fine to her in anyways cause she's not going to be problematic when it comes on paying rentals. All she needs to do is to make her job clean so she won't be able to find another job when the time comes.

 

Next day has come and she's now settled she has a nice and quiet clean room..it was small compare to her old house but its okay with her since its free. She was now wearing her uniform and start to do her assigned work to do.

 

First she went to the kitchen to help the other ajjuma to prepare lunch. By the way they welcome her warmly that she has no problem on getting along with them. After she was done she fix the table on the dining area then after that she start to call Mr. and Mrs. Lee

 

"Mrs. Lee lunch is ready.."She said. They nod their heads then went out of the office inside the mansion. But before they vanish in her sight Mrs. Lee told her to call their son since she's incharge of taking care of him. She sigh after that. The others said that no one stayed to be his nanny since he's an and no one dares to stay long into their job because of him. She can't do anything but to do her job. She went to Mr and Mrs. Lee's son room but before she knock at the door she take a deep breath then exhale it all out.

 

She knock at the door once..twice until thrice and no one open it. She silently twit the knob and sneak her head inside the room and saw a guy sitting above the bed head phones are on and he's singing along with his misiv.

 

"He has a good voice."Jiyeon thought then knock again before she enter the room.

 

"Young master..lunch is ready.."She said but he seems not to hear her. She can't see hi face since he's facing the wall at the left side of the room. She was nervously walk near him but the guy seems to notice her so he turn to her and they both got shock seeing each other..

 

"You!!"That's the first word they both said after seeing each other for the second time. Their first meeting was a disaster and she hates him but what can she do. She needs to work under him.

 

 

********************************