six

I Choose You!

 

 

​***************************************

 

Everything when black to her. She wakes up and was greeted by her co-worker Mrs. Park.

 

"Thank god you're awake now" Mrs. Park said sighing

 

"how long I'm unconscious?"Jiyeon ask then lift up herself to sit..

 

"I think...for about 5 hours I think. You just feel and faint said the Young master.. He seems too worried than us."Mrs. Park said..

 

Flashback:

 

Hongki saw Jiyeon slowly falling down. He try to catch her before she fall but he fail. He rush to her gathering her into his arm then call some help..

 

"Mom!!! Dad!!!...please help me!!"Hongki shout...he pat Jiyeons face lightly while calling for some help...he pat and pat until it become harder but she never make up. When nothing happens and no one comes to help him he lifted her up.

 

He carry her inside the house and when he reach the leaving room where his parents are...they quickly stand up why when they saw Jiyeon on their sons hand. They slowly become worried when Hongki told them that she faint..

 

"Go put her in her room..I'll call a doctor."Mr. Lee said then all when inside her room. Hongki place her above the bed then sit beside her. Since his parents are there he can't do what he want to do..he can't be too worried if he don't want his parents become suspicious.

 

After 15 minutes the doctor came and start to check on her. Hongki just watch then..he was to worried. After a couple of minutes the doctor stop. The doctor face Mr and Mrs. Lee..

 

"She's fine now..she's just too stress and maybe she overwork herself that's why she faint..she just need some rest and she will be fine.."The doctor said.

 

"Thank you doctor.."Mrs. Lee said..

 

"Thank you to..I'll be going then...excuse me"then the doctor went out. Mrs. Lee sigh..

 

"Hongki call Mrs. Park to look over Jiyeon."Mrs. Lee order. Hongki nod then went to call Mrs. Park.

 

After a minute Hongki came back with Mrs. Park with him. "Mrs. Park look after her..and if ever she wakes up tell her not to work first..tell her to rest.. She's working so hard."Mrs. Lee said. Mrs. Park nod her head the sit beside Jiyeon..

 

"Hongki let's go.. Mrs. Park is here now.."Mrs. Lee said then she walk out of the room...

 

"Mrs. Park please take good care of her..once she wakes up tell me immediately."Hongki said before he went back to his room again.

 

End of the FlashBack:

 

"wait here..I'm going to tell Young Master that you're awake.."Mrs. Park stand up but Jiyeon stops her..

 

"You don't need to..just don't tell him that I'm awake already if ever he ask."Jiyeon said..

 

"Okay.. If you want to..I'm going then..rest..and don't work for now..that's what Mrs. Lee told me..rest for about two days then after that you can go back tou your work again...take carte of your self..you're too young but you're weak..take care okay..I'm going.."Then Mrs. Park leave..Jiyeon sigh then went to lay at her bed again.

 

"I need to avoid him.. I'm just his made and nothing more.."Jiyeon thought then close her eyes again.

 

 

***************************************