i'm Tired

You broke my heart....Tissues wont fix it.
Ricky and Yoseob finally caught you, when you got tired. "aish oppa i'm so tire!" you yelles as you fell to the floor and layed almost dead. Toseob walks over and ruffles your hair. "Don't play with my lovely y hair." you and ricky laughed and got up to work again. "Ricky-ah?" He smiles and turn his attention to you. "yea yeobo?" "I'm so tire!" ypu shouted to the shy. All Ricky can do is laugh at how cute his girl is right now. "Here I'll give you a piggy back ride. Come' on." You smile and jumped onto Ricky's back. "oppa do you think we'll be together forever?" Ricky looks at you puzzled and smiles. "What do you think? You know I only love you." you smile and fell asleep on his back. A couple minutes later Ricky arrived at 'YANG ENTERTAINMENT' where Yoseob was waiting outside. "Sleeping Beauty is sleeping?" Ricky nod and took you to his car. He carefully layed you down and adjusted to seat just to fit the way you sleep. He got up but sqawt back down. "Aish I forgot to seatbelt her." You smile in your dream; causing Rucky to smile also. He took out his camera and took pictures of you. "Dongsang numu yeoppo." Ricky said as he walked to the drivers side and drove you home. How is it? Do you like it? I'm sorry it's been hakka long since i've last updated but forgive me!!! Comment will be loved!!!!