Work

You broke my heart....Tissues wont fix it.
You.and Yoseob walked inside the office and started to work. You took out your phone and texted Ricky when you where done. "Oppa where are you?* A minute later you recieved a text. *Taking the day off. Why?* You frown. *I'm just wondering because I'm lonely right now.* Ricky scoffs. *You have the rest of Teen Top to talk to you.* A tear slid down your eye. *Yeah....* Ricky had a confused face. *What's wrong?* You shook your head and locked your phone in the drawer. "Hey can you sign these files right now since Yoseob can't?" Chunji asked as he walked in with a big folder. "Yiu okay?" He asks as he noticed your puffy eyes and red nose. "Yeah." Chunji nods and handed it to you. "Chunji, do you know anything about Ricky?" Chunji shrugs. "I guess." You nod. "Is he cheating on me?" You asked out of the blue. He stood there for a bit. "Listen, since I am a good friend with you eversince high school I'm going to be honest. You saw that girl right?" You nod. "That's his second girlfriend, and she knows about you well." You squint your eyes as he continued. "Her name is Yuri. She is my ex." You shot up. "Chunji!" He flinched a little as you grabbed his hands. "Please help me break them up." Chunji frowns. "I don't know." You got on your knees. "Please Chunji! Please help me. I don't want to loose Ricky." Chunji sighed and pulled you up. "Fine." You got up and hugged him. "Thank you oppa!!" Chunji smiles and hugged your slender waist. "Anything for my friend." You smile and quickly signed the files. "Where's Yoseob?" Chunji looks up and shruggs. "He's in an 'Important' Meeting the CEO's." You nod and took Chunji's hand. "Let's go look for him." Chunji resust at first but gave up. "Anything for you." You threw him your keys. "Hurry. I'm hungry." Chunji laughs. "You never let me drive your car." You smile at him and winked. LONG TIME NO UPDATE!!!