What?

You broke my heart....Tissues wont fix it.

As Ricky walked out you walked in. "Hey." You stopped and turned around to face him. "What do you want?" Ricky shook his head as he saw Yuri walking your direction.

"You should get going boss is waiting." You nod and bowed to him. "I'll see you in a bit." Ricky nods and walked out. You sigh and lifted your head up with a smile. "Yoseob?"

You walked into his office and looked around. "Boss?" Yoseob walked in behind you. "What?" You jumped a little from his voice. "Aish you scared me." Yoseob nods. "What is Ricky doing out there with a girl?" You gave him a questioned look and walked to his window.

Your smile became a frown as you saw the lovey dovey couple at the bottom of the story. "Who's the girl?" Yoseob shrugs. "I don't know." You turned to him with your sparkly eyes.

Yoseob sighs and walked over to you with his arms out, giving you a shoulder to cry on. "It hurts oppa." Yoseob nods and patted your head. "I know it does for you." You nod and cried more.

"Um boss am I bothering you?" Ricky said as he opened the door quickly. You lifted your head up an saw Ricky. His face expression soften as he saw the wet stain on both your cheeks.

"you why are you crying?" You shook your head and whipped the remains of it. "It's nothing." You sat on Yoseob's chair and slowly layed your head on his desk.

"What do you have to say Ricky?" Ricky nods. "Oh right. Can I take a break today?" You look at him with your sad eyes. "Why today?"

Ricky shrugs. "I forgot that I had something planned. I'm sorry." Ricky bows to Yoseob.

"Aish it's okay. Just today, but you owe me when you come back tomorrow Ricky." Ricky nods looks at you. "I'll see you later."

You nod and put your head on the desk again. He sighs and walked away. Yoseob heard you sniff and lifted your head. "Ya stop crying you. You're getting to old for this."

You shook your head and put it on the table again. "He didn't even bother to say our usual good byes. What do you think?" He sighs and carried you to your car.

"Ya where are you taking me." He shakes his head and opened your car. "Taking you home." Your eyes got big. "Why?" Yoseob gave you the 'duh' look.

"Umm 1 you are being a crybaby, and 2 my job is never going to be done if you keep crying." You nod and told Yoseob that you're going to stay.

"I'm staying, please let me stay today!" You plead as he stopped. "Okay." He drove back and parked the car. "Let's go have a good day at work, okay?''

You nod and got out of the car to start your happy day.

I'm sorry for not updating in a long time!!!