My other girlfriend

You broke my heart....Tissues wont fix it.

You felt arms carry you upward and to somewhere. You open your very tired eyes and saw Ricky smiling as he was walking to your house. "Ricky?" You said as you lay your head on his chest and wrapped your arms around him.

\ "Oh you you're awake now." You smile and nod. "Do you want to walk?" You shook your head and just watched him closely. "Why do you keep staring at me?" You shook your head. "I'm admiring your perfect jawline."

He smile and took out his keys. "Aw I', home already?" He smiles and open the door with the extra key. He walks straight to your master bedroom. "Go to sleep again." You shook your head and got up holding Ricky's hand.

"I want to be with you, tonight." Ricky smiles and moved a trend of hair behind your ear. "I have work to do tonight, maybe another night. Please you." You pout and let go of his hand walking back to your bed.

"Go ahead Ricky. I'll just sleep in my bed alone. Night." You lay down and pulled the covers over your head. "you-ah don't get mad?" You cover your ears knowing what you're going to hear next. "I love you. good night my love." He came over and pulled the cover off your head. "Can I get my good night kiss?" You shook your head and turned the other way. "you?"

You pout and turned back around not knowing that he has his lips ready already. *SMOOCH* You bit his lips as you wrap your arms around his neck pulling him closer. "I..need..to..go..now.." He manage to say during the kiss. You sigh and pulled away. "Feel free to go."

Ricky felt bad but had to leave, for his other girlfriend is very impatient. Ricky closed your door and locked it. *Ring Ring Ring* He looks at his phone and sigh. "Ya Yuri, I'm coming okay. No need to call me that much." Yuri on the other side pouted. "Who were you with?" Ricky shook his head. "My other girlfriend." Yuri nods. "Oppa, please come here, fast." Ricky nods and walked to his car. As he was driving you decided to call him. "What is it baby?"

"I miss you~~" Ricky smiles. "I miss you too~" You gave a light smile. "So why do you have to work late now?" Ricky quickly thought of something and spoke to you. "I decided that I should work a night also, because I get more money from that." You nod. "OKay night baby."

"Night."

You sigh and threw your phone down. "If he had work he would've told me already?" You shook your head trying not to misunderstand your boyfriend.

----Ricky's Story for now----

As he got out of the car Yuri jumped on him. "Ya, why are you still with her?" Ricky smirks and brushed her hair away from her face. "Why do you care. I love you more than her." Yuri smirks and the make out session began. "Ah, Ricky-oppa." Yuri moaned as Ricky left a fresh hickey on he smooth neck.

"Want more?" Yuri nods and got off Ricky. "Let's go. I reserved it already." Ricky nods and held her waist. "This is my baby girl right here." He smirks as they began to make out again. 

Do you like it? Comments are loved!!!