Happy

You broke my heart....Tissues wont fix it.

you

Ricky

Yoseob

Neil

You opened your door and cleared the papers on your desk. A man grabs your waist and pulled you closer to him. "Hmm I miss you already." You smile and turned around.

"Ricky oppa." He looks at you and smirk. "Yeah?" You turn back around letting him hug you tightly, while your clearing the papers. "you-ah." You turn your head, and nod. He smiles and shook his head. "Nothing." He said as he started kissing your smooth neck.

You shiver when his cold lips touched your neck. He kissed your jaw line, then your lips. You bit his lips then backed away from his in case thing's get too far.

"Owww you what was that for?" You look at him; he looks at you. You smile and ran away from him, because if he catches you, your going to be in serious trouble.

"Ya you get back here." You stop and bowed at the boss. "Hello Mr. Yang." He looks at you, "I told you not to be so formal with me."

You nod. "Okay Yoseob." You turn your head to look at Ricky who was still running. You bow at your boss. "I'm going now take care." You ruffle his hair before running again. He looks at you. "She is so going to get it." Yoseob ran after you, but before Ricky. Ricky stops because Neil needed his help. "Ricky-shi, I need your help."

Ricky stops running and walks over to Neil's office. "Hyung where are you?"

Neil's head popped out of Chunji's office and gestured Ricky to come near. Ricky stops at the door and ran away from all the papers Neil and Chunji had to do. "Sorry hyung's I gatta catch my girl before he cousin kills her!"

Yes Yang Yoseob is your cousin!!!=) and your dating Ricky!!! WOOHOO!! Dream come true!!