Bad News

Guys, It's okay to be me!

YunHo wasn’t really sure why he suddenly changed his mind about going to get ice cream with the others. Whose idea had it been anyways? YunHo never agreed to go. He’d just watched the others as they all decided they were going to have ice cream. It wasn’t that though. No, it was Yunho’s reaction to JaeJoong clinging to him that set DBSK’s leader off. He just…wasn’t sure if he was ready to be so open and honest about feelings he hadn’t even accepted yes.

Of course he loved JaeJoong. He always had and he probably always would. Did that mean he was prepared for it to be a public thing? YunHo really wasn’t sure. Of course, the fans would take it as fun skinship just like Junsu and Yoochun, but honestly those two were borderline having in the other room all the time anyways. Don’t ask don’t tell sorts of things seemed to be happening in the dorms lately.

Sighing some, YunHo lie in his room with the lights off and his eyes closed. Where were the others? Had they called him? Maybe they went out drinking after they got ice cream? Sighing again, Yunho rolled over on the bed and pulled his phone out of his pocket. Damn, it was dead again. He really needed a new phone if it was going to keep dying after only a few hours off the charger.

Moving to plug the phone in, Yunho rested his chin on his fist while he watched the phone power up. Bright lights flashed across his face in the dark room and he flinched slightly at the light. Seconds after the phone finished powering up and connected to the wifi and everything else, texts and missed calls started to pop up.

Eyebrows furrowed, YunHo pulled open the notification trey and saw there were three missed calls from Changmin and two from Junsu. Dismissing those, Yunho then went to the five missed texts he had and read Changmin’s first. Eyes wide after reading them though, Yunho didn’t even bother to read the other texts. Jumping out of bed, YunHo unplugged the dying phone and headed out of the dorms to his car.

About fifteen minutes later, YunHo pulled up to the hospital and saw all the fans outside. Growling a little, Yunho turned around in his car and found a cap a scarf and some sunglasses. They’d just have to do for now. Pulling the disguise on, Yunho climbed out of his flashy car and pushed through fans until he got inside. Sighing, Yunho was certain the fans knew it was him, however he didn’t stop to confirm or deny their suspicions.

Once inside, YunHo took the elevator to the floor that Changmin said they’d be waiting. Impatiently pacing the elevator, Yunho was feeling sick. If he’d gone with them…would things have been different? Bending over some, Yunho almost didn’t get off the elevator when it came to a stop at the floor he’d been told to go to. Taking a deep breath as the doors started to close though, Yunho exited the elevator and headed towards the room number he’d been told. On his way, Yunho saw Changmin standing outside the room on his phone. Waving towards the younger male, YunHo saw Changmin say something quickly into the phone then hang up and stuff it into his pocket. “Hyung! You’re here!” Changmin said, closing the distance between them as YunHo walked closer and wrapped a bandaged arm around Yunho’s shoulders.

Are you okay?” Yunho asked the maknae, looking him over for other visible injuries. “I’m fine…just a few cuts and bruises here and there…” Changmin said before then ushering YunHo towards the room. “The others?” Yunho asked, pausing slightly at the door to the room. Changmin didn’t answer though, instead he sighed a little and opened the door before entering the hospital room.

Swallowing back his fears, Yunho entered the room and his worried eyes fell on two beds in the room. It seemed to be worse than he’d though….if that was even possible