Finger Pointing

Guys, It's okay to be me!

Arriving back to the room, Yunho saw Changmin was outside on the phone…again. Frowning at lacking in his leader duties, YunHo approached the maknae who simply shook his head and pointed inside. ChangMin then mouthed something to him before then speaking into the phone and walking away. Yunho hadn’t picked up everything he said, however he did grasp ‘awake’ and quickly Yunho opened the door and entered the private suit for the two injured members. All the while, YunHo couldn’t help but feel relieved that maybe JaeJoong was awake.

Entering the room, YunHo’s eyes first fell on a still motionless JaeJoong before then turning his eyes towards Yoochun’s bed. A smile appeared on Yunho’s face when he saw Yoochun was sitting up with Junsu at his side, however he still worried about JaeJoong more than anything. Of course he was happy that either of them were awake, though Yunho really wished they were BOTH awake.

Yoochun!? How are you feeling??” YunHo asked, closing the distance between him and the bed, moving to stand between the beds to look YooChun over. The younger male his lips and shook his head a little, eyes a little glazed over and tired as he stared down at the sheets. “I…I’ll be okay.” Yoochun seemed shaken up, and for very good reason. The last thing he probably saw was whatever happened in the accident. Then he’d been out for so long. “Thank God. We were all so worried YooChun-ah” Yunho said, wrapping an arm around Yoochun, only for him to wince some at the affectionate jostle. “Omo…sorry” Yunho let go of the other instantly and stepped away some.

YooChun’s tired eyes turned towards Yunho and then past him towards the bed on the other side of where YunHo was standing. Yunho’s eyes followed his gaze to look at JaeJoong’s still sleeping body. Yoochun’s eyes then raised towards Yunho and he sighed some. “This…was all my fault hyung” Yoochun said, getting a gasp and a defensive “what?!” out of Junsu. Yoochun then looked towards Junsu and then towards YunHo before then hanging his head.

This wasn’t your fault Chunnie!” Junsu said, taking Yoochun’s hand in his hand that wasn’t limited by the brace. “Yes it was. I was the reason Changmin was playing that stupid game…we distracted JaeJoong from driving.” Yoochun said, his head still hanging some in defeat. Junsu’s face then hardened as he grabbed Yoochun roughly by the shoulder. “Don’t you dare say that! If anyone is to blame it’s me. I grabbed JaeJoong’s arm while he was driving.” Junsu said, dismissing Yoochun’s confession.

It was JaeJoong’s fault.” A voice from the doorway said, causing all three men to look at their maknae who was looking at them all with frustrated eyes. “Changmin…” Yunho said, taking a step forward only to stop in his steps at Changmin’s glare that he shot towards him. “Stop blaming yourselves. This happened because JaeJoong wasn’t watching the road and tried to steal my phone. I’m not going to blame myself and neither should you. Yeah, it was my phone he stole, but he was the one who stole it. Yeah, you made me play the game but JaeJoong had no right to stop me from playing it. And yeah, you grabbed his arm but had he not taken my phone you wouldn’t have had to defend me hyung” Changmin looked towards both males sitting before then turning a glare towards Yunho again, causing their leader to look away slightly awkwardly. He hadn’t been there so he really had no say in the matter. “If you blame yourselves you’re just going to get more upset if…” Changmin’s words then trailed off as he stared down at the ground and shook his head as if to deter his thoughts from the direction they were going.

Changmin-ah.” YunHo said, walking from between the beds and moving towards the maknae. Whether he actually blamed JaeJoong or himself, Yunho wasn’t sure. Wrapping his arms around the maknae’s shoulders though, Yunho knew he had to be there for Changmin whatever he thought. “It’s going to be okay Changmin. Everything’s going to be okay.” YunHo said, smoothing his hands across Changmin’s back to calm him. They were all grown adults, however sometimes YunHo forgot that Changmin was still emotional and the youngest of the group. They’d all grown up to be strong men but even situations like this brought men to their lowest.

Changmin suddenly tensed up and looked down. Yunho’s gaze followed and he saw the phone in ChangMin’s hand light up. Frowning, YunHo took the phone and answered it for Changmin. He had to step up and be leader. Sure, he didn’t know everything that happened, however that didn’t mean he couldn’t take over. He knew enough and anything else could be answered later. Right now ChangMin needed a moment to relax and not worry about being strong for those on the other side of the phone.