Insight

Guys, It's okay to be me!

Yunho Hyung!” Junsu’s voice sounded in the room a second after YunHo got inside. Junsu then popped up and closed the distance between them, the tears on his face obvious even as he tried to wipe them away. Wrapping an arm around Junsu in a hug to say he was glad he was okay, Yunho looked the male over briefly before looking towards YooChun and JaeJoong in the beds. Changmin didn’t seem too hurt and Junsu had a brace on his arm, however it seemed Yoochun and JaeJoong got the worst of the impact.

They haven’t woken up yet hyung” Junsu said, confirming the questions Yunho was about to ask. Stepping away from Changmin and Junsu, Yunho took a couple unsteady steps forward before he felt the wet heat on his cheeks as tears slipped down his face. They weren’t dead. He had to keep telling himself this. Bruised, battered and with casts, but alive. They were simply sleeping. Repeating this over and over in his head, Yunho went to the area between the beds. Junsu had been sitting at Yoochun’s side and it seemed there was a chair next to JaeJoong as well.

What did the doctors say?” Yunho asked, turning to look towards Junsu and Changmin. Both simply shook their heads though. “Not much.” Changmin said while Junsu went to sit next to Yoochun again. Changmin’s phone then started ringing and the maknae answered the phone again, excusing himself. Yunho’s phone was dead, JaeJoong and Yoochun were unconscious and Junsu was crying again with his head buried in Yoochun’s chest. They were a mess, and here their maknae had to be the big boy and take care of things.

I’m so sorry Jae.” Yunho said, moving to sit down and taking JaeJoong’s delicate hand in his own hand. “I should have been there. For all of you…” Yunho said, casting his eyes towards Yoochun and Junsu. It didn’t seem Junsu was listening though, so Yunho looked back towards JaeJoong. It’s not that he wasn’t worried about Yoochun. Far from it. He was worried about all of them, however he felt personally responsible for this towards Jaejoong.

Feeling dizzy, Yunho was glad he was sitting down as his emotions seemed to get the better of him. Seeing spots for a second, Yunho rubbed his eyes, feeling wetness as he remembered he was crying. “…I need to be strong.” Yunho said, however his face then contorted as he tried to wipe his tears away and then leaned in to JaeJoong.

Before long, Changmin came back in and looked at the scene. “Hyungs…” Changmin said, causing both Yunho and Junsu to quickly turn to look at him. “Manager-nim is coming…He’s been talking to the press about everything.” Of course their manager would talk on the others’ behalf. It was too soon and Changmin and Junsu were still too shaken up. Nodding, Yunho wiped away the remaining tears on his face and then let go of JaeJoong’s hand.

I want to talk to a doctor before Manager-nim gets here.” Yunho said, walking towards the door quickly. “Hyung, they wouldn’t tell us anything” Changmin said, however Yunho wasn’t buying that. “I want to hear it from them. I want to hear everything they know.” He was feeling frantic. There had to be something going on. Why hadn’t they woken up yet? Why were they both still asleep? He had to know.

So, hunting a doctor down with help from Changmin, Yunho kept asking questions until he learned as much as he could about everything. He’d convinced the doctor that as the leader he HAD to know everything. He wasn’t in the accident and he wouldn’t be as shaken about the information as the others. He’d even sent Changmin back to the room to watch over the others, a task Changmin complained against at first however soon followed his direction.

After a long drawn out conversation with the doctor about a lot of technical things that Yunho didn’t understand, he finally got everything that he needed. If they didn’t wake up soon, the hospital was going to take them for tests, see what was wrong. They had a few different ideas, however it seemed for now the two were safe. Or at least that’s what Yunho got from the doctor. He was still worried though. Still afraid of what could happen.

What if they died? What if the last thing JaeJoong saw of him was him ignoring his wave? Yunho had been stupid. So so so stupid. Walking back to the room in a daze, Yunho couldn’t help but think of what would happen if JaeJoong stayed like that forever. Yunho wouldn’t be able to live with himself if he lost JaeJoong. Not again. Especially not when he felt like it was his own damn fault that things turned out this way. 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------

AN/ does anyone have suggestions for a place I could get a poster for this fic? I wanna make it all pretty and stuff but I personally at graphics. If anyone wants to make one or  push me in the direction of a shop I'd be super happy.