The Curse

Awesome Fanfic list

Name: The Curse

Author: DaeGukNamAhForever

Description: 

When Mr. Choi refuses a deal, it is his child that must pay the price. Zelo is special, and he is the only one who can break the curse that was put on Earth years ago because of his father’s refusal. It is up to him to take down the creature that thinks he has control over him, and there is another special young man there that may be able to help him take the creature out and save the world’s terrible fate by breaking the curse. Can he really trust someone who has been in the evil fortress since he was a child? He cannot overturn the curse alone…

Foreword:

The demons took Zelo into a room he had not seen before. Tying him to a bed, they blindfolded him. Zelo froze, afraid of what they would do now. He could hear one of the demons walk over to him, and his fear seemed to shoot through the roof. The demon a machine, then touched Zelo on the arm, making him jump. “Are you sure you won’t change your mind? All you have to do is kill a few criminals. They aren’t good people.”
 
Zelo shook his head. “You’ll say that, because you’re a demon. You’re evil, and so is Evan…Ellister. I won’t do it.”
 
The demon did not reply, but simply the machine. Zelo felt a harsh coldness shoot through his body, then it turned to hot. This happened several times, and he felt like he was going to be sick. The demon finally turned the machine off, and returned to Zelo. When the demon lifted the blindfold, Zelo spit in his face. The demon nodded, turning the machine back on. 
 

This is a Zelo and Chaejin fic 10 chapters long and really good. I really enjoyed reading this story.