Silver Heart

Awesome Fanfic list

Name: Silver Heart

Author: kfanfction

Description: 

I hate him. Or at least I think I do. It's as if he has some pull over me that I can't deny, and I can do nothing but stand there as he tears down my walls. He's not real, I try to convince myself. So why does my heart insist otherwise? 

Main plot: 

The main plot is that the girl lives in a dystopian world where technological advances have engouraged the citizens of the regions-specifically the Argent Region-to purchase a type of robot called EXONs. Although the girl and her mother don't need these workers to do slavish jobs, they buy one anyway. The girl, whose heart is hardened towards these perticular creatures, finds that Luhan, a boy who technically isn't real, has more life to him than she's ever had. 


EXO fic with 29 chapters. Okay so when I first read the whole robot thing I was like...eh....I don't think I wanna read this. I actualy ended up looking at it a few times before I subscribed to it and it took me a good while to get to reading it but omg once I started I couldnt stop. I took my tablet EVERYWHERE I went because it took me forever to read it (I'm a slow reader...) and then the way it ended I had a few tears and I sat there...staring at my tablet like..."This is not the end...it can't end like this.....no!!!!!" Anywho. A sequel is now started (Which is linked at the end of the story) And I so can not wait ti start reading it!!! It's really awesome!!