The Weapon Master's Son

Awesome Fanfic list

Name: The Weapon Master's Son

Author: DGNA_Forever

 

Description: 

Hansol is an unloved prince, while Byungjoo is loved by all. They don't get along, at first...then are forced to work together. There are many things for each of them to learn. There's a secret in the kingdom...

 

Forward: 

This is the land of Rotieva, where magic is used by the rich and powerful and the countries are strong because of it. Every kingdom is envious of the next country's power and magic. 

 

However, none is more feared and respected than the country of Altesia. While it is a small country, they own the Crimson Sword. It is said to be the most powerful sword in the land, and anyone that has come across it in battle has died by merely being touched by it. It's the sword of death. As you all know, even the most powerful people and objects have their downfalls. The Crimson Sword must be charged in the Waters of Crystal every ten years. It was charged two years ago, but has somehow lost its power. No one must know of this, outside of the kingdom. It will need to be taken the the Waters soon, or all will be lost. It will take a very special person to take it, since there are only a few people who can even touch it. 


The task has been given to the young prince, Hansol, who is unloved by even the King and Queen. He knows that they want him to go so that they may be rid of him. He is certain that this is the case,because he may not have the power to touch it, once it is recharged with power. 


That is why the Weapon Master's Son will go with him, along with their guard. It will be a dangerous journey, and they must travel as peasants, to keep all suspicion off of themselves and the sword. 

 

If they do not restore the sword, all will be lost in the kingdom and Price Hansol will never have the chance to prove that he is worthy of recognition and love. All will be lost, and he will still be second to the Weapon Master's son.

Characters: 

Topp Dogg


So, yeah...I copied and pasted the forward and description...It was too long to type, okay? I'm sorry! ;-; 

Anyway, off to more importat matters! Ususally I post completed fics on this list but oh my gosh! This has to be one of my absolute faovrites and I always look forward to a new uptade from this story! It's amazing and I really, really love it!! It has all Topp Dogg memebers in it (if you don't know Topp Dogg....go! Go right now and look them up! Right now! Don't even finish reading this! Finish this after you come back! Go look them up, join the Topp Klass fandom and then come back to finish reading this!)  but the main would be Hansol and Bjoo! Hanjoo!!! >.