Of forgetful brains.

Tainted Love [Broken]

Kim Jongin, age unknown.

Jongin doesn't remember anything before the first day he met Do Kyungsoo. But then again, what does he actually remembers? Nothing.
He doesn't remember his family - if he ever had one - he doesn't remember his birthday, he doesn't remember if he ever attended school. Nothing but Do Kyungsoo.

He's aware, however, that he's slightly different than Kyungsoo. He was a bit taller and his skin was a bit darker than the other male. He noticed that his life goes black once Kyungsoo's gone. And he hated it, because whenever he asked Kyungsoo something he'd have an answer. He was a painter, he was 21 and he loved pororo.

He knows his name. That's all. No story to tell.

 

Jongin found himself wondering about Kyungsoo's paintings lately. He said he wanted to paint him, did he mean that he was going to paint him wherever he lived?
He felt sad as he wanted to be the first one to see said painting, maybe he should ask Kyungsoo to show him his work. Yeah, maybe.

He wanted to see Kyungoo as soon as possible. Because he missed him, why? he doesn't know, he liked how the other's presence felt. How he felt whenever Kyungsoo was around. Did he like him? And most important, does he know what like is? Everything he was currently feeling was new for him, he was scared at the same time. What if Kyungsoo doesn't like him back?

What if.  What if. What if.

Life shouldn't be full of those.

 

Jongin is lying on the sand of the beach, arms under his head, he has his eyes open and hes humming a song he doesn't remember listening to before. It's a song that only plays when Kyungsoo's around. But right now, he's not here.
Jongin feels the breeze hitting every inch of his body and a small amount of water reaching the plant of his feet. He liked to come and lay down every time he was worried. He wanted to go wherever Kyungsoo was. He wanted to leave the beach.

What would Kyungsoo say?