Of voices and memories.

Tainted Love [Broken]

Ever since Kyungsoo started to paint Jongin he's been noticing everything that involves said man has started to get real. And it's driving him crazy.

Kyungsoo was walking to the Art Supply store, he had started to paint Jongin, and even when it wasn't finished, you could already see the man forming on the painting, but the thing is that Kyungsoo had to start painting his other works too. Or Baekhyun would kill him.

When he walked in, he went right up to the paint section, he was debating himself between a baby blue and a navy blue, both of them looked good and he could use any of them in other paintings.

Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo looked to both sides of the aisle but he saw no one, yet that voice sounded pretty familiar to him, he shrugged it off and took the navy blue paint, paid and left, ready to go back home. He took his time walking, though, he wasn't ready to go back and lock himself from the world, he's been ignoring Baekhyun's call too, and he doesn't  know why. Maybe this is affecting him more than it should. Maybe isn't the painting, Maybe it's Jongin.

Because, how can Kyungsoo explain that he's been listening to his voice all of a suddent? Yeah, maybe he isn't talking a lot, maybe he's just saying his name but he could recognize that voice no matter what. 

But what if Kyungsoo was going mental? Was it possible?

Kyungsoo doesn't know, but truth be told, he likes the sound of Jongin on his mind.