Chapter 2

Mission TO-GET-HER

Kyuhyun wore his backpack on his left shoulder and stood against the wall in front of Diamond Girl's High School, waiting for Jung Soojung. 5 minutes had passed and the girls started to come out.

 

Seeing Kyuhyun, the popular boy, in front of their school makes the girls excited and some of them just stood there staring at him. 

 

"He's so handsome! What is he doing here?" said one of the girls enthusiastically.

"Is he waiting for his girlfriend? What else should he be doing here?" said another girl.

"Who could it be?" asked another girl.

 

Kyuhyun was already tired. He lifted his head up while closing his eyes. As soon as he opened his eyes, he looked straight at the girls. Flustered by Kyuhyun's sudden killer stare, they tried to run away from him.

 

"Hey, there" said Kyuhyun directed to the girls. The girls stopped.

"Is Jung Soojung already out?" he continued.

"Ju-Jung Soojung?" the girl shocked upon hearing the name.

"That sly fox? Is she his girlfriend?" said another girl which she intended to say to her friends but it's loud enough for Kyuhyun to hear it. Her other friend quickly elbowed her to give a sign for her to keep quiet. Kyuhyun just looked at the girl with a smile. 

 

"Sly fox? Yes, she is. It seems like I'm not the only one who hates her" he said in his heart.

 

"I think she's still in the school. She'll be out in a few minutes, I guess" said another girl hurriedly while pushing her friend to go.

 

Soojung and her friends walked out from their class. She' still not satisfied with the incident earlier determined to see the security guard.

 

"Is anything I can help?" asked the security guard when he saw Soojung and her friends stood in front of the guardhouse.

"Ahjussi, is there any outsider entered this school early in the morning?" Soojung asked.

"No, why? Anything wrong?"

"This morning, someone put presents on my desk.."

"Ah, the presents. There a few boys come and told me to give them to you. So, I put it on your desk"

"Ahjussi, after this, I won't accept any presents from anyone. If they force you, just throw it away. Okay?"

 

Soojung bowed her head to show respect before she go.

 

Victoria : Such a waste. Why would they buy presents for someone who obviously won't accept it?

Jinri : Eh, wait! Isn't that Kyuhyun from Phoenix Boys' High School?

Soojung : Who?

Sunyoung : Kyuhyun, Cho Kyuhyun. You don't know him?

 

Soojung shook her head and continued to walk. Suddenly, Kyuhyun stood in front of her and smiled sweetly while she looked at him indifferently. Kyuhyun's eyes moved to Amber and his expression changed. She wore a tracksuit bottom inside her skirt and her hair is cut short. Kyuhyun looked confiused.  

 

Amber : I'm a girl.

 

Kyuhyun smiled at Amber's respond. She's used to this situation. Almost every day, people would give the same reaction. She choose to wear something she likes and she prefers men's cloths. Kyuhyun's eyes back to Soojung.

 

Kyuhyun : Are you Jung Soojung?

Soojung : Yes, I am.

Kyuhyun : Hi, I'm Cho Kyuhyun from Phoenix Boys' High School. You must have heard about me, right?

 

Kyuhyun extended his hand to greet Soojung but she just leave without even looking at him. 

 

"Girls. She's just playing hard to get. She won't reject me on purpose. Like hey, I'm Cho Kyuhyun!" Kyuhyun said to himself before he turned to look at Soojung. 

 

Kyuhyun : Soojung-ah, can we be friends? I would like to get to know you better.

 

Soojung ignored him.

 

Kyuhyun : Well, I'll take that as yes. See you later.

 

He let a deep sigh "Who do you think you are? Such a mannerless witch!"