Chapter 11

Mission TO-GET-HER

“Hi, Soojung-ah. It has been a while” said the man standing in front of Kyuhyun and Soojung. Soojung didn’t reply instead she held Kyuhyun’s arm tightly. Kyuhyun took a step forward to protect Soojung from any unexpected action by that guy, the stalker.

“I’m sorry that I scare you for all this while” he stopped before he took a glance at Kyuhyun and smile.

“I was thinking if I can fix my mistake and start anew by confessing my feeling sincerely but… I think I don’t have the chance.  I’d bought chocolates for you. Have this. I’ll not disturb you anymore. I’ll not appear before you after this. Promise me that you’ll be happy. And Kyuhyun-ssi, please take care of her” he said before leaving.

"Are you okay?" Kyuhyun asked

"Yes, I'm okay," Soojung seemed flustered. Kyuhyun put his arm around Soojung to cheer her up.

“Thanks for walking me home,” said Soojung when they reached her house.

“So, this is your house? Not anyone else’s house?” asked Kyuhyun. Soojung let out a small giggles.

“To be exact, this is my parents’ house and I live here with them” said Soojung. Kyuhyun smiled and nodded.

“Have a good rest then,” said Kyuhyun before leaving.

 


 

“Where am I?”

“Soojung-ah~” I heard a voice calling my name. I looked around and saw a deer. It was looking at me.

“Follow me, Soojung-ah” the voice came from the deer. Then it ran away. I chase after it and entered an unfamiliar area. It was so beautiful and full of flowers. Beautiful butterflies flew freely up in the sky.

 

As I was enjoying the view, I heard a relaxing whooshing sound of water nearby and found a small pond with a bevy of swans swam gracefully across the pond. The deer that was next to me suddenly disappeared and a tall man appeared out of nowhere.

 

“Who are you?” I asked the guy. The sun behind the guy shone brightly that I can’t see his face. He approached me and put his hand on my shoulder. Though I couldn’t see his face, I could tell that he’s smiling at me. He’s someone I know, his warmth, I’d felt it before but… Who is he? I was about to touch his face when suddenly everything disappeared. The flowers, the butterflies, the pond, the swans…  including him.  

 

“SOOJUNG-AH! Wake up. Amber’s here” shouted mom as soon as she entered Soojung’s room.

“What did you say? Ah~ Give me 5 more minutes. I’m sleepy” said Soojung, she didn’t even open her eyes.

“Hey, wake up now. Its 12 pm now and the sun’s already up. Amber’s waiting for you downstairs” said mom as she pulled Soojung’s blanket off.

“Amber? What’s she doing here? I wanna sleep” asked Soojung as she hugged her pillow.

 

Amber peered into the room. Soojung’s mom looked at Amber and Amber signed her to go downstairs and let her handle Soojung.

 

“LLAMA ATTACK!!” Amber shouted while running and hitting Soojung with pillows non-stop.

“Ya, Amber! Stop it! Do you wanna die?” said Soojung while trying to block Amber’s attack. Amber stopped attacking Soojung, felt a little guilty.

“Prepare for my revenge! Take this! Kya~~” Soojung hit Amber’s head with the pillow, and with that, the pillow fight continued.

“Girls! Come down and have some cookies,” shouted Soojung’s mom from downstairs. Soojung and Amber stopped attacking and looked at each other, giggling.

“Let’s go downstairs,” said Amber. Both of them jump off the bed and ran downstairs.

 

“There’s somewhere I wanna take you,” said Amber, who’s sitting next to Soojung on the couch while enjoying the freshly baked cooking while watching the tv.

“Where to?” asked Soojung. Amber didn’t give her the answer and put down the cookies on her hand and dragged Soojung along with her.

“We’re going out for a sec,” Amber shouted from the door to inform Soojung’s parents.

“Where are we going?” asked Soojung.

“To Kyuhyun-oppa’s house,” said Amber.

“What? Why are we going there?” Soojung flustered.

“I wanna give him the invitation to our school’s open day,” said Amber.

“Then, why did you have to take me along?”

“Wait, did you bring the invitation card?” asked Amber.

“Of course not,”

“You go to his house first, it’s at the end of the corner. His house is painted in blue. I’ll bring the invitation card from my house”

“I’ll go with you,”

“No, it’s hot now and it would be troublesome to go back to my house. Wait for me at Kyuhyun-oppa’s house, okay?”

               

Amber ran to her house, leaving Soojung alone. Soojung looked at the end of the corner and spotted Kyuhyun’s house. With hesitated footsteps, she walked to Kyuhyun’s. As she’s getting nearer to Kyuhyun’s someone called her name.

 

“Soojung-ah!” the voice came from the opposite road. Soojung turned her head and look at the direction where the voice was coming from. IT WAS….!!