Chapter 1

Mission TO-GET-HER

#PHOENIX BOYS' HIGH SCHOOL#

Kyuhyun : That witch?

Leeteuk : Yup, Jung Soojung from Diamond Girls' High School.

Kyuhyun : Out of all girls in the world, why does it has to be her? You know that I hate her, right?

Heechul : That's why we choose her.

Hangeng : If we choose someone you like, no fun, no challenge.

Yesung : You dare?

Kyuhyun : Hey, this Cho Kyuhyun. Hitting on girls is easy.

Kangin : But she's not some ordinary girl. She's Jung Soojung, the diva of Diamond Girls' High School. Tho, she can't bet Heechul. You think you can handle her?

Kyuhyun let out a smirk.

Kyuhyun : Just give me 2 months. She will come to me.

The boys were all impressed by Kyuhyun's confidence.

Shindong : 2 months. If you fail, you'll have to dance in front of the crowds at Gangnam shirtless as the punishment.

Kyuhyun : Don't worry. It will never happen!

 

During the summer camp that was held last week, Kyuhyun lost in a bet when they were playing the paintball game. When the school reopens after the summer holiday, his friend told him what the deal is which is, he has to make Jung Soojung falls in love with him.

 

#DIAMOND GIRLS' HIGH SCHOOL#

Soojung : What's all these?

 

Soojung looked at all the neatly wrapped boxes on her desk annoyedly. Amber, who was standing beside Soojung, looked at the card that was pasted together with the presents.

 

Victoria : From Junghoon. Who's Junghoon?

Amber : Must be one of Soojung's secret admire.

Sunyoung : How did they put these here?

Jinri : Aren't outsiders are not allowed to enter our school? Especially boys.

Soojung : This is just annoying!

Victoria : What are you going to do with these, then?

 

Soojung remained silent for a while.

 

Soojung : Argh! I don't know. Just do whatever you want.

 

Soojung sat at Amber's place which is beside her's.

 

Amber : Then, can I have this chocolate? This is my favourite.

Soojung : Just take it. Throw it away. Burn it. I don't care.

Sunyoung : Anyways, you said your parents are going to Japan today, aren't they?

Soojung : Yup, they are probably at the airport by now.

Jinri : Well, actually, we saw that stalker guy this morning. He was standing in front of the gate.

Soojung : Just... What is wrong with him? He's freakin me out.

Victoria : Do you remember how he suddenly grabbed Soojung's hand when we were walking from school? Luckily Amber was quick to pull Soojung.

Amber : It's to dangerous to let you stay all by yourself at your house. I think it could be better if you stay over at my house.

Sunyoung : Yeah, that's a good idea.

 

#PHOENIX BOYS' HIGH SCHOOL#

Sungmin : The class is finally over! My back is hurting so much.

Eunhyuk : Studying makes me hungry. Guys, let's go to the restaurant at the corner.

Siwon : Sounds good. I want tteokbokki

Kyuhyun : I'm not going. You guys have fun.

Zhoumi : Why?

Ryeowook : Ya, you wanna play your video game?

 

Kyuhyun got up from his chair and wore his bagpack while giving a meaningful smiling.

 

Donghae : He has to start his mission. Or else, he won't get to complete it within 2 months.

 

Donghae smirked while looking at Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun : Just wait and see. She'll fall for me.

 

Kyuhyun smirked in return before he walked out from the classroom. Kibum, who remain speechless from the morning followed him with a serious face.

 

Kibum : Kyuhyun-ah!

Kyuhyun : Huh? Why?

Kibum : Bout the deal.. I hope you won't take her feelings lightly. Try not to hurt her... mentally and emotionally.