Chapter 2

White Black Coffee Plain
 
  • "Hyung ! Hyung ! Hyung ! Help me with this,"
  • "Oppa,, how is this ?"
  • "Oppa, help me too,"
  • "Hyung help me with this one too,"

 

Everyone was busy asking for Luhan's help for their work. By that time he was busy helping those friends, Sehun arrived then take his seat beside Luhan and just ignoring those pupils.

 

  • "Have you done your homework?" asked Luhan while keep on helping the other.

Sehun have nothing to say but kept on looking luhan assiduously teaching his friends.

 

There's nothing much to do but just studying in the class until the end of school hours.

 

After school, Luhan, Tao and Kris were having their basketball training at the hall with their team members. While KaiSoo was just sitting on the bench.

Suddenly, Sehun entered the hall and everyone became quiet as their eyes were all stunned looking at sehun.

  • "Aa?!"  "It's ...the transfered student.. , right?" Kyungsoo and Kai who realized sehun presence.
  • "Sehun..?" Luhan whispered while stunned motionless.

Everyone was so surprised with sehun presence to their training hall because how can that kinda arrogant guy really came here ??

  • "Aah.. anyeong," Sehun bowed then he sat on the bench of the spectators to watch them training.

For two hours they'd their training, all of them had gone to changed and went home except Luhan and Sehun. Luhan was still training at the hall alone.

  • "Do you wanna play ?" with a tired face Luhan asked while wiping his sweat under his chin with his sleeve.
  • "You're tired." Sehun was still sitting on the bench.
  • Luhan approached Sehun, "It's a customary of games, c'mon! Beat me for 1 goal."  and he passed the ball to Sehun.
    • "Why should I ?"
    • "Then why are you here?"
    • "You're not answering my question!"
    • "I need you to make one goal within 3 minutes, confronted with me"
    • "If you are a man, you should accept the challenge, coward"

Sehun wanted to proof it that he wasn't a coward. So, he accepted the challenge with a tight face. Within 2 minutes Sehun was succeed beating Luhan for 1 goal. Then Sehun was about to go but Luhan stopped him;

  • "You're fast," said Luhan gasping.
  • "Whatever,"
  • "Why don't you join us?"

Sehun stopped walking.

  • "What for?"
  • "You're not answering my question~" Luhan imitated Sehun's words that he said just now.
  • "Tomorrow, at 3, right here. AND you have to come" Luhan said with full of hopes in his eyes.
  • "I won't promise that I would." Sehun replied calmly and left the hall.

 

The next day, as what Luhan said, at 3 in the hall. Luhan and the team members were discussing about Sehun and asked for their opinion .

  • "What if he won't come today ?" Kai asked while  the others were just supporting him.
  • "Awhh..come on guys, he's good and better than what you guys expect. Let's give him a try for today, then you can decide."
  • "How can you be so sure bout that?" asked Kris curious.

While waiting for their answer, Sehun arrived after 20 minutes from the time that Luhan asked him to come.

  • "You're late !" Luhan sounded like a bit mad but he was actually excited because Sehun's finally came.
  • "I didn't promised you to come !" shyly sehun yelled.

Without wasting their time, they started the training of the basketball team and they finally accepted Sehun to be one of the team members.

 

Tomorrow, as they'd been informed that there's no training because they only trained 2 or 3 days per week. But the hall was always opened for free.

Sehun saw those two couple TaoRis and KaiSoo were goin back home together.

But, where's him? Sehun monologue with a sense of wonder. Pfft, what do I care? .. .WHY did I care?!

Sehun walked crossed the hall and it seems like there's someone inside.

That's weird, man. There's no training today, isn't?

Sehun peeped inside the hall and he saw Luhan was practicing alone.

"Aa ..?! Sehun-ah," Luhan greeted right after he saw a glimpse of Sehun.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you goin home yet ?"

"Practicing.. wanna join me ?"

Sehun was still standing at the door.

"C'mon, it could be fun," Luhan smiled.

 

He.. His smile so...pure.

 

Ended up Sehun joined Luhan without any excuse.

 

"Why don't you just go back home ?" Sehun suddenly came up with a question.

"Why can't I ?" Luhan keep on playing.

"I'm.. just asking,"

"Then, why are you here?" Luhan suddenly stopped and asked.

"I.. I'm just.. walked crossed..." Sehun couldn't bear to faced Luhan.

Luhan sighed and made a last goal, then he took a small towel on the bench to wiped his sweat,

"Let's go home..." Luhan just smiled.

 

They walked on the way back together. Luhan had his drink and then Sehun asked him

"Do you always.. practicing alone? Or just today?"

"Why do you ask?" without undue delay,  Luhan asked Sehun back.

Sehun just remain silent.

 

 

After a while the atmosphere became silent, Luhan then start a conversation.;

"Actually.., there's no one at home. So, it's a bit boring to be alone at home," Luhan explained.

"What about your parents? Do you lived alone?"

"Aniji.. It's not like that. It's just that....they only care about their manner, business, and..just their own self." said Luhan more a bit sad.

Sehun didn't say anything except to continue their journey and listened to Luhan's stories.

"When I was young, my dad keeps on loving me. We're always spent the day together. But, since my dad remarried to his officemate, they're always together and left me behind like I wasn't exist in their life...my dad, changed."

After Luhan explained at lenght, Sehun cut the conversation.

"Isn't wonderful to have a complete parents? Why don't you be happy with your parents? AT LEAST, you have your own dad and a 'pretty don't care' mum."

"Why? Don't you have one?"

"I don't know, and I don't even know. Every time I wanna ask my mum about my dad, my mum always cut the conversation. She never told me about my father or else she would cry."

"You're so lucky to lived with your mother."

 

*Their conversation stopped because they're goin to their separate ways.

 

"While me.....only my friends who accept my existence."

The last thing that Luhan told Sehun was still playing in Sehun's mind.

Luhan is so good to everyone, even though he's got no love from his parents lately but.. he's still brave.

There's something about him. ..like.. I can feel it.. what is it?

 

 

 


 

 

Ohh yeahh once again..sorry for the broken english......maybe worst? hihi ermm I just wanna share what I wrote, but sorry if the story isn't good enough.. unlike my cousin's ff, she's so talented ! envy~ >,< ermm actually it is hard now for me to find some more ideas since I don't see any HunHan much ='( but there's a lot of TaoHun and XiuHan then I realized.. but HWAITING ~

p/s: most of my ideas came from their pics that I've got.. xP