Chapter 4

White Black Coffee Plain

After that crying 'scene' of Luhan, he went back to school just like he used to be. Cheerfully laughing, kept on smiling with his eye smile.


'Who's the little guy that cried like a baby last night?

Sehun just stood there looking at Luhan's attitude. He was just like a different person from yesterday. But then he smiled looking at Luhan because he knew that kiddo actually kept it to him, deep inside.
'He's so brave'


When Kai saw Sehun smiling alone, he approached him while placing his arm around Sehun's neck. 
"Now now, what do I have here? A boy who's in love, huh?" 
Sehun pushed Kai's hand away and denied what he said. Before Kai could able to more, the teacher entered the class. 


"Ohh great!" Kai sighed since he needed to get his back to his seat. 

As soon as he sat down, "Kai...?" Kyungsoo spoken in a low voice. 

"What..?" Kai turned to him.

"Stop flirting around! AGAIN." Kyungsoo mad since he knew his 'boyfriend' was kind of player plus his face; everyone could fall in love with him. He always flirting around neither Kyungsoo was there nor not.

After the greeting, their teacher told them about having a camp for their class this weekend. But Tao said he had to pull away because he have some work to do at home.

"Are you scared?" one of his classmates . Laughter filled the class.

"I really couldn't join the camp this weekend." He still tried to deny even though it was actually true.

"Never mind, kids. So according to the name list I've got here, there should be 24 students are going, right? I'll be briefing more tomorrow,"

Since Tao wasn't going, Kris chose to pull out too. How can he left his 'cutie panda' and join the others? That was not going to happen.

The briefing given was about to bring useful needs and equipment, since they're going to cook and survive in the forest by themselves.

________________________________________

On the trip day, Friday 10 in the morning, riding the bus that heading to the camp site. 

Kaisoo were sitting together just like always, both of them couldn't be separated. That couple was always arguing over a little mess that Kai brought up. Kai loved it when Kyungsoo sulked, it's cute he said. He'll pout and give an intimidating glare. While Sehun was so into his own world, sitting alone at the back and listening to his MP4. 

A few hours in the bus was very tiring, the next stop were awaited. Some of them went to the toilet and bought something to eat together in the bus. Except for Sehun, he would rather stay in the bus than mingle with others. As the result after the little refreshing, they're all just like charged toys. They became active.

As they're continuing the journey, all of them were like partying in the bus, singing along with the songs played on the radio and some of them were sleeping. But Sehun, not even singing nor sleeping. Luhan then took the seat beside Sehun, since he was sitting alone at the back. But Sehun didn't even mind with him, so Luhan started the conversation first.


"Aren't you tired?" 

Silent.

"Do you want some coke? Here, this is for you," He handed Sehun a bottle of coke he bought just now, still cold.

Sehun took it without any answer. Luhan didn't mind Sehun's behaviour. He was definitely happy as face turned bright. Since he's making friends with everyone so he doesn't mind with that type of people he's talking with.


"It's kind of bored sitting and listening to them talking nonstop," Luhan then slightly drank his coke.

'But you're laughing with them just now, what so bored?’ Sehun rolled his eyes.

"What are you listening to? Can I hear it too?" Luhan was trying his luck.

Suddenly Sehun unplugged one of his earphones and passed it to Luhan without a word. He kept looking out the window. Luhan couldn't hide his happiness inside when Sehun did respond to him. He took the earphones with such a big smile drawn on his face. After awhile, Luhan fall asleep. He was so tired until his head landed on Sehun's shoulder. That guy with a straight face and cold hearted doesn't even minded about Luhan. Instead, he lowered his body to make Luhan’s comfortable.

The bus stopped as they arrived at their destination. Everyone woke up from their long nap along the journey. 

"Yah! Wake up. Are you going to sleep forever?" Sehun shrugged to wake Luhan up from his nap. Some of them were very excited but some of them were feeling the opposite way.

They quickly built up their tent as the first thing they do in a camp for sure. They were divided to four groups; cook, looked for the firewood and set up the campfire, get the water and cleaned the place. Since they need to setup everything right on the spot, it takes time to do it.

Sehun went to find the firewood with the other four students. They were back a few minutes later after collected required amount of firewood.

Sehun's eyes were on Luhan who came back at the same time with some huge pile of water. Suddenly their eyes met with each other. But since everyone was busy with their work, he turned his eyes away from the pretty face, Luhan.

"This aren't enough for 3 days stock, could you please find some more?" the teacher asked Sehun, as the nearest person there.

"Sehun-ah~ Lemme go with you," Kai suddenly volunteered to go with him. Kai's intention was then stopped when someone pinched his ear.

"You're coming with me," Kyungsoo demanded strictly while pulling Kai's ear.

"Aahh ouch! I get it, I get it! Sorry Sehun, hope you can get it yourself." Kai shouted from away.

Sehun sighed and went through to get more firewood for the stocks by himself. While he's picking up those stuff that was kind of a lot and heavy though, he sure couldn't picked them up just by himself.

"Can you do it?" the voice had caught Sehun's curiosity to look at him. As he looked at him, a guy who's shorter than him was standing in front him and it was Luhan, who came to give a hand.

"They seem so heavy. Here, lemme take some," Luhan then took some of the heavy firewood that Sehun brought and sooner Luhan got the stability to lifted up those stuff he walked away heading to their camp while Sehun was still mesmerized for a moment.

"Aren't you coming? C'mon, hurry up!" Luhan waited for Sehun turned back to his sense.

 

__________________________________

 

"Jjan~!" They placed the firewood aside. 

"Jjan~ we’re also have done here," KaiSoo who were building up the tents with the others. 

After they were done preparing for their needs, they were instructed to cook for dinner. Since they were 24 of them, there should be 3 people per tent. KaiSoo for sure in the same tent with one of their classmate. While Sehun's tent placed right beside KaiSoo's.

After Sehun had done placing all of his stuffs, he went out of the tent to help others. At that moment, suddenly their prez came to make sure if there's any place for another person. Sehun nodded. Soon, Luhan's glimpse appeared. 

'Ohh this guy is going to stay in the same tent with me?' Sehun then left the tent right after he properly wore his shoe.

The night in the forest where they're having their camping was quite dark and very cold. Thank goodness the bonfires were lit in advance. Since they're only 24 people joining the camp, it won't be a bother for them to having camping there. There were many logs placed made as chair in front of each of those tents that surrounded the campfire.

"Omo! How should I do this?" a boy with a bit skinny body said when he wanted to start cooking.

"You idiot! You can't boil water like that," a girl who was cooking said.
"But we want this~" the other boy said.

Those boys were totally bothering the girls cooking.
"Just leave it to us, we're cooking here and you guys don't have to bother here"

"Yea go away, you guys only make the thing worst,"
They continued cooking, making kimchi soup and other side dishes.

But as always, Kai wanted Kyungsoo to cook for him but since he wasn't doing it, Kai himself made Kyungsoo wanted to cook. While those boys were busy bothering those chefs, Kai being a bit childish like he used to do to Kyungsoo.

"Hmm... I think I wanna cook something too." Kai smirked "Shall I~?" looking at Kyungsoo who was sitting right beside him, drinking his water. His question made Kyungsoo almost choked. He couldn't cook, he SHOULDN'T be cooking because everything will become a mess.

"What? You? Cooking?" Kyungsoo asked unbelievably. He quickly cleaned his throat that had been choked awhile before.

"Oh no no! Lemme do it." Kyungsoo then went to help the others cooking at the ‘kitchen’.

"Yeayy omma gonna cook for us~" Kai celebrating at Kyungsoo's back.

"Stop doing something stupid," Kyungsoo gave a serious look to Kai.

Even though he seemed so serious like he used to be when he's in the kitchen, but Kai still smiling like an idiot. Since his lover was going to cook for him. Those 'chefs' of their classmates like it when Kyungsoo came to help them cooking, well, he's a hot stuff who can do anything including tailoring.

After finished eating, they had a little storytelling before they sleep.
They're so closed like a family since it's only 26 of them, including their teachers. While listening to their story, Sehun left to his tent. Again, he being into his own world.

"Are you sleeping already?" a voice from the outside of the tent attracted Sehun's attention. Luhan felt a little awkward.

"Ohh am I bothering you? It's me, Luhan. Your....tent-mate...remember?" he awkwardly laughed.

But Sehun didn't reply, kept on playing game on his smart phone.

"Here, I made a coffee," Luhan handed a cup of coffee.
Luhan sat at the tent's door while his foots were at the outside of the tent, waiting for Sehun to take the cup. Sehun putted aside his phone and sat beside Luhan.

"Thanks” The only word that came out from Sehun's mouth before he slightly slurping the coffee made Luhan smiled brightly. Luhan could see that this cold looking guy was actually a kind hearted person.

The first day of their camping was very tiring that could make everyone sleeping soundly. But there was still a kid who was not sleeping. It was Luhan. Everyone was already sleeping but he was still sitting inside the tent, hugging his knees doing nothing.

"Yah! what are you doing?" Sehun suddenly awake.

"A...Ahh sorry, I'm so sorry for waking you up." Luhan apologized. 


"Why don't you sleep yet? What time is it now?" Sehun get up although he was still sleepy.

"I can't sleep," Luhan answered without facing Sehun.

"Why? Are you afraid?" Sehun sighed.

"Ahh...no ..!" Luhan denied.

Before he could explain more, Sehun grabbed and pulled his hand to make him lying backward.

"Come, this will keep you warm," Sehun said while covering Luhan with the same blanket he's using.


"Y-yah! No w-wait!" Luhan struggled.

But Sehun already closed his eyes, ready to sleep and didn't let go of Luhan. They're so close to each other, since they're using the same blanket Sehun was sleeping sideways to Luhan. Luhan felt a bit uneasy, he have his own blanket but he didn't want to bother Sehun who was going to sleep. He might yell on Luhan's ear.

"Shut up. Just go to sleep." Sehun said without blinking his eyes.

"But....I can't sleep," Luhan said in a very low voice. "It's too dark...” like a 5 years old kid almost cried.

"You've been sleeping too much in the bus already. Just shut your eyes," 

Sehun said a bit strictly but he's actually care. Sehun's actually care, how come Luhan couldn't sleep while everyone was having a really tiring day today. 

Since Luhan could do nothing, he just followed what Sehun said. Shutting his eyes tightly since he was so scared. A few minutes later they fell asleep, sleeping underneath the same blanket that provide warmth.

 


 

Ohh M ! I'm back ~ First of all thankiss for ma dearly chingu kimchi_style02, she's such a big help x3 come visit her ff ~

Hye guys, for those who're following my ff thanks a lot ~ ! Really appreciate u guys.. hihi sorry for keep u guys waiting for this ff to be continued.. it's been a long time though, yeaa ikr.. actually I've a lil trouble bout posting it.. Honestly I already wrote other chapters but couldn't post it yet.. But thanks again for waiting..! Please do leave commentS for some touch up =')

-VIO-