Chapter 3

White Black Coffee Plain

While Sehun was on his way to school that morningSehun heard someone called his name.

"Sehun-ah~ "  When he turned back, he was so surprised becuse Luhan was so closed to his face.

Omo. .Where did this guy came from?! Sehun was surprised

"It's nice to see you early in the morning," Luhan the happy go lucky person was so cheerful.

They walked together side by side. Sehun smiled while he hid his face on his black mafela. Since his favorite colour is black so he wore that colour. Luhan saw sehun eyes were smiling, so he smiled too. They're smiling until they arrived at school. When both of them entered the classroom, TaoRis who came to school together, was surprised that HunHan came together with happiness on their faces. They quickly grabbed Luhan to the end corner of the class leaving Sehun alone.

"Hyung, what happen to you?" they whispered.

Luhan sighed, and kept on smiling

"What ?? No worries guys, I'm fine. Then WHAT are you both doing?"  Luhan poked Taoris.

"My friends are your friends too. So, be nice with him, okay" Luhan said gently and went to his place.

 

During recess,

"Sehun-ah will you join us?" Kai's first time greeting Sehun.

Sehun kept on looking at Luhan,

Luhan smiled while raised his eyebrows sign of asking.

"Ahh.. Alright then," Sehun replied shortly.

So they went to the canteen together. Sehun tried his best to adapt himself with them. But he's always with luhan, no matter where or what Luhan did. Luhan went to the vending machine to bought some coke, Sehun followed him.

"Why are following me?" Luhan surprised because he saw Sehun's at his back.

"Me ? ahh..no! I.. I want to buy.. THIS," he quickly pointed at the coke inside the vending machine.

He was so awkward and shy, what am I doing?! he's afraid that Luhan might be felt rather uneasy.

"Aahh, you want coke too ?" Luhan felt glad. He bought one coke for Sehun and they went back to their friends.

Starting from that day, Sehun was able to get along with their friends. The 6 of them were always together.

 

"How about we spend time together tomorrow?" Tao suddenly asked.

"Yea, that could be fun since we don't have class tomorrow, right?" Kyungsoo endorse with Tao's suggestion.

"Aahh..but..tomorrow I .. ," Sehun tried to pull away.

Luhan suddenly put his sleeve around Sehun's neck. His action made him so closed to Sehun's face.

"There's no way to pull away~ you're goin with us tomorrow." Luhan still wanted Sehun to join them.

"Okayy set !" Kai clapped "Now now, where to.." Kai's thinking while pointed his finger under his chin.

"Owh yeah ! What if we go and watch movie at the cinema, and then lets have Ddukbokkie Rice Cake and Stew," Kyungsoo suggested and everyone agreed.

 

The day that they planned to hang out together finally arrived. They were together waiting for HunHan at the station. When they saw HunHan were coming towards them, Tao crossed his hand

"You're late !" Tao sounded like a 5 years old kid angry but cute.

"Awhh we're sorry, if I won't wait for Sehun, he wouldn't know that we're meeting here," Luhan explained.

"Now lets go, if you guys don't want to missed that movie," Kris being serious. But then he pulled Tao's hand and walked into the train. So do KaiSoo and HunHan.

 

As soon as they arrived there, they bought the tickets and then goin to buy food. Tao who loves popcorn ran to the counter and asked kris to buy him that,that and that. He pointed on everything, Kris poked him and mad but sounded cute

"Yahh! That's too much okay," Kris being mad cutely.

"Kyungsoo, I know you like this thing right? Lets buy this," Kai gently pointed to that nachos and cheese.

"How about you guys ?" Kris asked HunHan while everyone was looking at Sehun but he didn't answer anything.

Then Luhan quickly interrupt,

"Never mind, he'll share with me,"   

----

After they finish watched the movie, they went to the restaurant nearby and having stew like they had planned to eat.

 

Sehun who's for sure sat besides luhan, eat his own food while Tao fed Kris, meanwhile Kyungsoo with Kai.

Sehun saw that lovey dovey moments made him felt so awkward.

"Sehun-ah, say aaa" Luhan suddenly wanted to fed Sehun too.

Sehun was so shy after what he saw just now between taoris n kaisoo. Sehun pretend like he's a man, he can eat by his own. But luhan kept on making face like a puppy..This is so exactly same like those two puppies behind that old block that has no owner. Sehun ended up ate the Ddukbokkie that Luhan gave him. Luhan smiled brightly because Sehun ate it.

 

After they finished their food, they were going back home by walking together on the street to get the bus.

TaoRis walked together while holding hands and swinging their hands. Tao seems like a kindergarten kid, smiling cutely.

The happiness clearly appeared on his face. Meanwhile, KaiSoo looked very intim because the way they walked together. Since Kyungsoo's shorter than Kai, Kai placed his hand around Kyungsoo's neck. It's so closed man! Sehun was speechless looking at those lovey dovey couple, after he saw them eating together and WALKING too? For sure. They're so can't be apart from each other.

After a few minutes waiting for the bus, a bus arrived and all of them went into it . TaoRis were sitting together and so do KaiSoo. Sehun sat alone meanwhile luhan sat in front him. They were kept on talking non stop just now. But now luhan looks so...quiet. After 35 minutes on the bus, Sehun noticed Luhan's behavior.

I can't see his face.. is he alright? ermm ..maybe he was so tired, I guess. Sehun tried to looked at luhan.

But his intention to looked at Luhan stalled because Luhan suddenly stood up.

"Where're you goin hyung?" Tao who realize that luhan's about to leave.

"Erm it's okay guys, I'm walking from here." so he stopped the bus

"But.." all of them were puzzled by his behaviour.

"Never mind, it's just 30 minutes to my house," Luhan then alighted from the bus. Then Sehun followed him.

 

Luhan surprised when Sehun were after him,

"What are you doing here?" asked Luhan surprisingly

"What WERE YOU doing here?" Sehun asked him back with the same question.

"I just wanna have some.. walk." Luhan replied with hesitant.

Sehun ran into Luhan's side.

"Don't you feel cold?" Sehun asked.

"It's better leaving in a cold place rather than a place that full of darkness," Luhan just mumbled himself without answering Sehun.

Sehun doesn't know where were they going until they arrived at a park. Luhan sat on a swing without any word. Sehun was just wandering around the park. Luhan saw Sehun nodded alone seems like he knew what was that place were meant to luhan.

"As what you think, when I was young. This is the place where my dad and I were having time together. He used to be right here, playing with me."

Sehun heard that Luhan's voice sounded like a bit cracked. Sehun get closer and stared luhan's face.

"The only memory I had with my dad when I was 7 years old." Luhan almost cried, he doesn't even looked into sehun's face while just kept on looking down.

"But now.. " Luhan pulled up his face

"...not anymore." Luhan smiled pretend not to cry but his eyes was so red.

Sehun hugged Luhan, that made Luhan cried.

"There there..shhh I'm here now." Sehun tried to persuaded Luhan and rubbing Luhan's back.

"We're always be there for you. All your friends love you. and.. .so do I," Sehun kept on persuaded Luhan but he kept on crying in Sehun's arms.

"I know there's something was wrong with you lately, but you can't be like this, Luhan. Where's that cool and happy go lucky Luhan I knew?"

Sehun then released Luhan and hold Luhan's face,

"No no, don't cry," said Sehun like persuading a 5 years old kid. Sehun calm and gently wiped Luhan's tear.

"It's cold out here. Let's go home." Sehun smiled gently and hold Luhan's hand.

Luhan couldn't talk much but he hold Sehun's hand tightly. 

"It's okay, I won't go anywhere. Let me take you home, it's late now." said Sehun more.

 


 

Hyee there guys, sorry for those .....erm.. ..a bit boring story. LOL I'm trying to figure out a scene where there's a lovey dovey for them too.. but it's so hard.even though I'm a Hunhan shipper T^T wish me luck k .. hope to finish this asap *CRY* D;