Chapter 1

White Black Coffee Plain
  • "Guys guys guys guyss !! I saw a new student in the office," Tao who was running to get his friends Kris, Kyungsoo, and Kai, shouted loudly.
  • "wow wow wow! calm down." Kris said while holding tao
  • "yeaa chill man. Just take a deep breathe and tell us what it is about." Kai said calmly but so curious to know.

 

There there, just be cool..It's just tranfering to a new school. If it wasn't because of mum, I would rather stay at Cheongdamdong.

He tied up his tie properly, wearing Yongsan International High School uniform, and walked away to the class with Sir.Joon

 

As they entered the classroom, all students became quiet as their attentions had been attracted to the new student who's standing in front of the class.

"Hi, I'm Sehun. Please, nice to meet you"

All the girls became so girlish, everyone was like;

"Ohh wow! He's hot." , "He's so handsome" , "Kyaaa!!"

 

"Okay Sehun, you can seat at the back with Luhan" and the teacher started the class as usual.

He just ignoring them and walked to his seat like the teacher asked him to.

 

During recess, everyone tried to approach Sehun and make friend. But Sehun kept on being cold like he always be. He doesn't even smile and tried to talk to his classmates, not even Luhan who sat besides him.

  • "Hi, it's sehun right?  Just call me Luhan, and you can ask me anything if you need help,"  luhan smile brightly like he always do. And he's a 'hot stuff' too at the school.

Sehun just ignored Luhan and went out of the classroom. Everyone was speechless with his behavior. Tao suddenly came to Luhan and said

  • "what's wrong with him?"
  • "Man, he's got such a cold heart," Kris said who came after Tao.
  • "He don't even talk to anybody in the class," Kyungsoo approached them
  • "Man oh man, he's weirdo," add Kai.

But Luhan keep on being positive towards Sehun, even though they didn't know each other.

  • "Never mind guys, lets give him some space. Maybe he needs time to adapt here," said Luhan.

 

After school,

Tao and Kris were goin back together because they wanted to go to the city, while Kyungsoo and Kai were goin to the cinema.

At the same time, Luhan saw Sehun went to the opposite way of their way back home. Luhan refused to go to the cinema with that shipped couple, KaiSoo.

  • "It's okay guys, just go. I have something to do. Maybe next time I'll join you, and you should buy me some popcorn okay, Bye ~ !"

Before they managed to do anything, Luhan immediately disappeared from views. Then, so do the 4 of them .

 

Luhan quietly followed Sehun from the back, Sehun felt like someone was following him. Sehun stoped his steps, so do Luhan, who's following him.. But Sehun just ignoring it and kept on walking till the end of the road,

Where's he goin ? And what is this place? Did he lived here? there's so many questions emerge in Luhan's head.

Suddenly Sehun turned to the back of an old block and his foot steps stoped, Luhan ran towards the block because he's afraid that he might lost Sehun's trail and maybe something bad had happened to him. Right after Luhan turned left, he saw Sehun was feeding two puppies that seems don't have any owner..

  • "You are following me, " Sehun suddenly spoken witout facing Luhan and kept on those two puppies.

Luhan was speechless because he's identity had been identified, he seemed like awkward and didn't know what to do.

  • ".. .isn't ?" Sehun continued while turning his glance to Luhan.
  • "I.. .I ...I'm sorry. I didn't meant to."

before Luhan could able finish talking, his tongue was speechless because Sehun was staring to him with his sharp glances deeply.

  • "STOP.. following me." Sehun threat Luhan and left.

 

Luhan tried to attract sehun's attention, in the other hand it means that he don't want Sehun to go.

  • "Er....... ERR.. this dogs are cute" aigoo...what am I doing?!! Cute? Seriously.. What exactly I want to do?
  • Sehun sighed "What a dumb"
  • "y...yah! What if we have some talk ?"

when Sehun turned around

  • *gulp* ".... ..I..guess..?"  Luhan continued.
  • "I don't have time to waste." Sehun replied.

Luhan just stayed still. 

  • "Hye you, " Sehun suddenly greet Luhan.
  • "Ahh.. yes?" Luhan surprised because that an arrogant but 'cool-looking' guy talked to him.
  • "It's late. Go home and don't wandered."

Right after Sehun talked slightly, he went off leaving Luhan.

Luhan transfixed for a moment, as if mesmerized by Sehun's words.

Then he realized from his daydream mumbled to himself with a straight face.

What?! What was he sayin' ? Wandered? What am I, a 5 years old kid? pftt.. 

 

 

Luhan went back home.

Man ! That transfered student ....is ..so weird.Luhan mumbled to himself and went to bath.

Right after Luhan had his dinner, he went upstairs as his room was at the East of the 2nd floor.

While Luhan's surfing the internet using his smartphone, a chat popped out and it's from Kai;

 

  • "You're after him right ?" so sudden.
  • "What're you talking about?" Luhan pretended like he knows nothing.
  • "The transfered student .."

Luhan didn't reply .

  • "We.. , ahh aniya, I saw it"

Still didn't reply.

  • "What're you up to, hyung ?"
  • "I don't know, my foot brought me to him . I just don't know why.."