We're getting married?

ChenMin's Miracle

Chen and Xiumin were both called to Chen's parents house. They were surprised to see both of their mother's there. Chen look to his mother

 

"So why are we here again?" Chen asked his baby bump with his hand on his lovers hand. They felt the movements of little Ae Seok in his belly bringing smiles to his face

 

"Chen, Xiumin's mother and I have planned for you two to be married on October 3rd. We think it's best if the baby if she's born to married parents." Chen's mother replied looking at the two parents to be. 

 

"We can have it where ever you'd like." Xiumin's mother chimed in. "In a church, in a field of flowers, on a beach, or-" 

 

"No!" Xiumin yelled everyone else gasped turning their heads to him. Chen wondered Does he even want to marry me?  Is it too soon? He was about to cry it was avoided by Xiumin continuing "Chen's belly is too big to be in a public wedding. I think we should have something with our families and friends. I like the idea and want to marry Chen before our daughter is born." 

 

Chen, over run by emotions, hugged Xiumin agreeing to his plan. A wedding and a baby by the end of the year. It's a lot for the two boys who are basically still children themselves. Even though Xiumin claims to be the least childish Chen still doubts he's grown up enough to handle a baby but they have another three and a half months left before Ae Seok arrives. Chen took a deep breath with both hands on his belly rubbing it to get Ae-Seok to fall asleep for a while. 

 

The two took a nice car ride back to the EXO dorm.

 

"So how are we going to tell our friends we're getting married?" Xiumin asked.

 

"We just tell them." Chen replied. "They're our friends and have been rooting for us since college when we finally got together the rest of our friends have been since we told them we were gay together." 

 

"Alright, I knew it wouldn't be so hard." Xiumin smiled looking at Chen's belly at a stop light. He notices that his hips have also gotten wider due to his hormones and the fact he could be delievering naturally if he's healthy enough to. "So are you scared?"

 

"About what?" Chen asked 

 

"Giving birth. Naturally ya know through your..." Xiumin couldn't think of the word.

 

"Not really no, it's going to last for hours and be a lot of pain more than I've ever been through in my life." Chen lightly pat his tummy. 

 

Back at the dorm the two walked in excited to share their news. First they saw Bao with her head against a door trying to listen in to what's going on on the other side. Chen walked up and joined her in listening in realizing it was Taoris having . (Some Taoris for you fellow Taoris shippers.)

 

"Why are listening in?" Chen whispered 

 

"I'm a Taoris shipper and I basically have a front row seat to free . I'd be crazy to decline it." Bao answered.

 

"Oh my gosh Tao I didn't know you were also the maknae!" Kris moaned taking deep breaths

 

"Yes, I am now Kris Wu, are you enjoying this Kung Fu ?" Tao replied coming close to an orgism. 

 

Chen got disturbed hearing this and had a master plan. Yes, Troll Chen was about to strike Taoris. 

 

"Bao dear, where's your phone?" He asked with a troll smile on his face. 

 

"In the room Taoris is in." Kae answered.

 

"Good, you have a Sam Kinison ringtone for me right?" He asked

 

"Yeah, but your's is just the Ohhh ohhhh scream part which repeats three times." Kae answered

 

"Good." Chen took out his phone sending Kae's phone a message. "Now we wait."

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

"OHHHH OHHHH!" Kae's phone screamed scaring Tao and Kris. "OHHH OHHH!!!" Tao got too startled that he came into Kris.

 

"TAO!" Kris yelled after feeling the warm feeling in his tummy and after Tao made a pleasure face.

 

"Sorry Kris! I was going to pull out but the phone rang and it startled me!" Tao complained. 

 

"Do you know what you could have possibly done?" Kris yelled. Tao just stared at the giant man he was on top of. "You might have gotten me pregnant! We might end up like Chen and Xiumin! I don't want kids or to give birth to one most of all!" 

 

Chen laughed outside the door on the sofa a couple yards away from the room. Bao and Xiumin stared at Chen, half laughing half shocked that he could have done that. Troll Chen has striken again and it may cause someone to be born in nine months. If Kris decides to grow up and keep the baby. (That baby being Bao of course) Kris is still mad about what Tao did and was still yelling. 

 

"Do you think I got these abs in a day? NO!" Kris yelled

 

"Kris shut the hell up and let me say what's on my mind." Tao calmly said as the older shut up. "First off, I personally think you'd be a great mother or what ever you'd be if you had a baby. Second, If you do get pregnant I think it'd be because the baby loves you and wants you to be the one to bring him or her into this world. Third and last, maybe if you do end up being pregnant it's a sign that we need to grow up. This somehow might be the only child we could have together." Tao finally said. 

 

"Think as hard as you can about this Kris." Tao started. "If by chance you are pregnant. Do you think you'd love that child?" Tao asked as he got dressed and left the room. He saw Bao and Xiuchen staring at him the silence was so awkward so Chen decided to break it.

 

"So Xiumin and I are getting married." Chen revealed recieving love from the two maknaes. "It was arranged but it'll do." 

 

"When is it?" Tao asked

 

"October 3rd. Our mom's wanted Ae Seok to be born to married parents which I can agree too." Xiumin replied hugging and kissing Chen. 

 

_______________________

 

AN: So I finally updated this story (you guys: It's about time bro!)  and there's some Taoris and maybe a taoris child. Bao of course. Maybe have Chen give birth by chapter seven and have an EXO-M's Hello Baby! With Kim Ae Seok and Bao Li Wu as the babies when they're 3-4 years old. Soon maybe have the pregnancies leaked??? (MAYBE)