Who's pregnant?

ChenMin's Miracle

Chen was getting very impatient about the fact his question wasn't being answered. It was a simple question but no one confessed.

"Whose test is this?" Chen yelled holding up a positive pregnancy test.

"It can't be mine because you know. My abs." Kai replied.

"Oh please Kim Jong in you barely even have any abs!" Chen snapped. Jong in just looked at Chen with a shocked face. 

"D.O! He just...." Kai couldn't even finish. Kyungsoo didn't really pay attention to Jongin. He wanted to find out who's pregnant as much as Chen did. Kris was still resting on the couch from his passing out earlier. When he passed out he hit his head on a table which caused him to have a killer headache. He started to get up took a few steps then fell again causing Chen and Jia Lyn to panic. 

"Kris, are you okay?" Chen asked.

"I'll be fine." Kris replied.

"What happened?" Kai asked helping Kris back up to the couch.

"From what I can remember I was just waking up from a nap. I walked out of my room to get some food and I see Tao holding that test and saying-"

"See! I knew it was Tao!" Sehun yelled. D.O hit him on the head to shut him up. "Sorry gege go on." 

"Saying, "We need to tell him" and so I asked him and he told me I was pregnant and then I passed out and hit my head." Kris recited to the best of his ability. Kris thought about that moment for a while before he had a strange flash back. He was talking a test in the bathroom and the results came to negative, he cried and Jia Lyn calmed him down. He remembered picking up the little test and carrying it with him to the kitchen, not even looking at the negative sign. Everything came back to him, "Oh my god! I remember!"

"Remember what?" Chen asked.

"That test..It is mine..." Kris admitted grabbing the test seeing a little (+) in the little window. "Holy I'm pregnant."

The room went silent after Kris announced. He kept staring at the little test.

"Funny thing is." Chen started. "That was the same thing I said when I found out I was pregnant." 

"I remember that!" Luhan laughed. "Kae you remember?" 

"Yeah~ good times!" Kae answered. Her attention turned back to Kris. "So, now that you have a baby inside you want are you going to do?"

"Keep the baby. If Chen could do it so can I." Kris replied. Chen rubbed Kris's shoulder comforting him. 

"Chen seriously yelled at us for Kris not being able to remember that he's pregnant." Kai complained. 

"Kim Jongin I will kick your ." Chen yelled. "I may have given birth a little over a month ago but I can still make you cry."

"Sorry hyung." Kai cried. He ran into his room. Chen turned his attention back to Kris. Kris put his hand on his belly seeing Chen place his hand on top of his. 

"You're going to be fine Kris. I'll guide you through everything you need to know." Chen smiled giving Kris a hug. Tao got confused so he had to ask.

"You'd get support and special attention too! It's just that you're younger." Chen replied.

"So wait. If I get pregnant I get yelled at but if Kris gets pregnant he get support and special attention?" Tao asked. 

"Really?" Tao asked. "So if I got pregnant...You wouldn't be so mad at me?"

"I just said I'd make you keep the baby. If you get pregnant you will have to face the reality of life. That means an inflated/bloated belly for about five months then a couple hours of pain and agony for a beautiful baby." Chen replied. Xiumin came out carrying AeSeok the product of their love. Chen walked up to AeSeok embracing her in his arms. The beautiful baby girl in Chen's arms made Kris and Tao smile and think about becoming parents. Tao sat next to Kris hugging him and falling asleep in his arms. Jia Lyn put a blanket on the two cute tall boys. 

"You sure you two don't want to sleep in a bed?" She asked. 

"I guess so." Tao replied in a sleepy tone. He made Jia Lyn carry him to his bed princess style. She had to come back to Kris to the same bed before she could lay rest herself to watch some comedy with Xiuchen when Chen put AeSeok down for her nap. He had to feed, play with her and change her before she finally gave into being tired. AeSeok did not want to be on her bed. She wanted to be in Chen's arms. She preferred her umma's chest as a bed more than her actual bed. 

When Chen laughed too loud AeSeok would wake up and laugh just like her umma would then go back to sleep. Xiumin recorded this moment a couple times so he could put it in a video collage for his parents.