Next doctors appointment

ChenMin's Miracle

Chen was close to being two months pregnant. Good thing is the pregnancy isn't showing yet so he's happy that he can still be in public but that won't last long. D.O told him to enjoy it whie he could because once it's noticable Xiumin isn't risking the fans finding out about the baby. He heard about too much negative things that happened to past males who shared their pregnancies and wasn't even going to risk it with Chen. He wasn't going to let anyone outside SM hear about the pregnancy except Chen's family and his family. 

"Are you ready to tell your mom that you're pregnant?" Xiumin asked

"It's time for me to tell her. She's supportive of me being gay so hopefully she'll be supportive of my pregnancy. She wants grandchildren and thought me being gay meant no grandchildren. So she should be happy." Chen took a deep breath before dialing his mother's number. The phone rang for a couple second before his mom answered.

"Hello honey." Mrs. Kim greeted her son.

"Mom, I have something important to tell you." Chen said

"What is it sweetie?" Mrs. Kim asked

"I'm pregnant." Chen announced. There was a silence between the two for a while. 

"What? Are you really?" His mother asked.

"Yes mom I really am pregnant. Minseok and I are having a baby." Chen said. 

"Oh my, my baby is having a baby." Mrs. Kim laughed with a huge smile on her face. "Congratulations sweetheart!" 

"Yes, I have a child inside me." Chen laughed he took a picture of his ultrasound and sent it to his mother. "See it?" 

"Yes." Mrs. Kim replied. "When did you find out?" 

"Two weeks ago. Xiumin and I have been talking about this a lot. He wants to keep the child." Chen admitted. "You will get a grand child after all." 

"Awesome!" Mrs. Kim cheered. 

"Can you tell dad for me? I have to go to the doctors for a check up." Chen asked 

"Sure thing." Mrs. Kim replied. 

Xiumin was also telling his parents about Chen's pregnancy. His were a little more questioning about the whole thing. They were accepting and excited about Chen being pregnant that's all that matters to Xiumin. The couple met up in the living room to exchange their parents reactions. After that they got ready to go see the doctor. All memebers of EXO knew about Xiuchen's unborn baby close friends did too. They still had to let Manager Lee know about the pregnancy. They planned to do so before they went to the doctors. 

"I see him over there. Let's go." Xiumin placed his hand on Chen's back leading him toward the manager. The manager was talking to Yesung about Super Junior's concert in two weeks. He saw Xiumin and Chen walking towards them already had a good guess why.

"Manager hyung." Chen started.

"You're pregnant?" The manager guessed. Chen looked at him with a 'how'd you know' face. "I'm right aren't I? Take your year off but most importantly take care of yourself." 

"Thank you sir." Chen bowed as he left with Xiumin. One of their SNSD noonas and Akiyama Emiko over heard even though they were told a while ago. 

"Wow, another pregnant male." Yuri said. "When was the last time we had a pregnant female in SM?" 

"I don't know. Men seem to have a better chance of getting pregnant than women." Emiko replied. "I'm okay with this."

"Me too. I wonder if girls can get boys pregnant." Yuri wondered.

"We can but it's too risky for the baby inside the man." Emiko answered. Yesung came up put his arm around Emiko's shoulder.

"You know, I can help you if you want to see a pregnant female!" He joked around. 

"What are you going to do? Get pregnant?" Yuri teased 

"I over power you Kim Jongwoon, there's no point in trying." Emiko pointed out with a smile on her face. Yesung made a fake cry as he left. 

At the doctor's Chen and Xiumin waited for Bora to show up. They sat there talking quietly about their baby. They held hands as they talked. 

"Kim Jongdae?" Dr. Han called. "Come right this way." The couple got up following the doctor into the exam room. "I'm glad you two decided to keep the baby."

"I am too." Xiumin replied rubbing Chen's still flat belly. Dr. Han performed the tests to check how Chen's baby is doing. She gave him a list of the best things to do while he is pregnant. Since Chen was a boy he has a higher chance of having a miscarriage. He was given vitamins to keep the baby strong and healthy. "So is it a good idea we're keeping this a secret from our fans? Plus when Chen's bump starts showing we're going to make him stay at the dorm." 

"Yes, it's an amazing idea. If you were to tell people you should do it when a big time star is pregnant then people won't care as much for your child." Dr. Han answered. "I don't want you getting hurt by crazy fans. It was nice seeing you two again. I'll see you two again at five months for your next ultrasound"

"Thank you Bora, you'll keep this a secret right?" Xiumin asked.

"Of course!" Bora replied with excitement. "You two have always been great friends to me!"

"Thanks a lot Bora. Or Dr. Han" Chen smiled.

Back at the dorm Kris was making cupcakes with Lay for fun. The two made atleast two dozen which should last two days at the most. Lay had to go to the bathroom so he left Kris in charge of the oven. Kris stood around waiting for the oven to go off. As he watched the oven he heard Bao come in.

"Nope nope nope nope." She repeated until she got to her room. She noticed Kris was watching so before she closed the door she said. "Hai Kris~" 

He walked over to the room when Lay came back. He opened the door to see Bao looking at him. He closed the door behind him. 

"So huh what's with all the noping?" Kris asked.

"I don't know. I was trying to get an apple but they all went bad." Kae replied walking over to him.

"You're such a weirdo Bao Yu." Kris laughed. 

"You've known me since third grade, became my first boyfriend in sixth, broke up with me in nineth when you left for Canada and I left for Korea, you cried over me when you were told I was with Jonghyun-" Bao was going to finish but Kris covered shutting her up.

"Don't bring back the memories!" He yelled removing his hand. 

"Alright! I didn't know you were still so emotional about that." Bao said. "I'd be yours but-"

"Oh Tao kisses me all the time!" Kris giggled. 

"It's true!" Tao cheered popping up from under the covers scaring Kris making him scream. "You're such a scaredy cat Kris Wu." Tao lied back going back to sleep.

"Chen! Xiumin! So glad you're home!" Lay announced offering them cupcakes. "Does the little XiuChen want a cupcake?" 

"Yes, little Xiuchen would love one!" Chen rubbed his belly also taking a cupcake to eat. "They're delicious! Good job Lay." 

"Thank you Chen hyung." Lay bowed then returned to the kitchen to make more good sweets. Xiuchen sat together on the couch watching really anything that came on. They cuddled together on the couch. Chen sat in between Xiumin's legs while Xiumin rubbed his flat belly. Xiumin was excited to see Chen have a baby bump but that's not going happen for a another month or two. Chen took D.O's advice about the whole pregnant in public.

"You may as well enjoy the outside while you still can because once your bump shows too much you're staying in." D.O reminded him once more.

"I know Kyungsoo." Chen smiled looking at the younger man. Soon Yesung, Ryeowook and Emiko came by to hang out. 

"Where's my dongsaeng?" Emiko asked 

"She's in her room." Chen laughed. "You two have fun." 

Emiko ran over to Bao's room barging into her room with her tablet. Yesung and Ryeowook sat with the boys. All of them had a good conversation about kids and other stuff while being interrupted by loud laughs from Emiko and Kae. 

"She lives with you guys?" Yesung asked

"No, she's just here so much. She kinda lives with us. Like how Emiko kinda lived with you all those years ago." Chen replied.

"I'm a strong independant woman!" Emiko yelled. "

"That was lovely." Kai said as he reawoke. Exo's diva got up to join the laughing girls out of boredom so did D.O and Sehun. "What are you girls watching?" 

"A mix of our favorite American comedians!" Emiko cheered. "George Carlin, Sam Kinison, Dennis Leary and Jim Gaffican." 

"Two out of four are dead." Bao brought up. Kai lied next to Bao to watch some comedy 

"Damn Bao, chill." D.O said looking offended.

"So now that most of the people are gone should we go on about the baby?" Ryeowook asked looking at the two boys who are expecting. 

"Alright." Chen agreed smiling as his older boyfriend tightened his hug.