Chen's epic freak out

ChenMin's Miracle

 Chen woke up from his two hour nap wanting to spend time with his baby girl. He went to Ae-Seok's room where he had put her down for her nap just before going down for his. Before taking his nap remembered Ae-Seok looking at him as if she were trying to say "I love you umma. Sweet dreams." He would love to see that look again. He walked into Ae-seok's room only to find she wasn't in her crib. Chen started to have an epic freak out. He ran out into the living room to see Tao on the couch watching comedies. 

"Where's Ae-seok? I can't find her! She was just in her crib now she's not!" Chen cried. 

"Ae-seok?" Tao looked at Chen as if he had three heads.

"My daughter! Mine and Xiumin's baby!" Chen yelled at the maknae. Tao had been watching too much comedy which caused him to say.

"Maybe the dingo ate yo baby." Tao jokingly suggested. 

"What?" Chen yelled.

"The dingo ate yo baby." Tao repeated not knowing that he done ed up.

"Are you ing kidding me Huang ZiTao? I can't find my daughter and you're going to make me think a ing dingo ate her! What the flying Tao!?" Chen screamed at Tao making Tao realize he done ed up. "I'm a mother now that scares me less no matter what!!"

"What's with all the screaming?" Kae asked tiredly wearing her PJs hair all bed headed. 

"I put my daughter in her crib for her nap so I could take one and now she's gone and your boyfriend thought it'd be funny to say that the dingo ate my baby!" Chen yelled. He said the dingo ate my baby part in an Austrialian accent.

"I know where she is." Kae responded calmly 

"Where!?" Chen cried.

"With her father to meet her father's parents. Xiumin sent you a text before he left. Check your phone dude." Kae replied

Chen went to check his phone and sure enough Xiumin had left him a text.


New Text message from

Kim Xiumin

Hey, Chen sweetie I took Ae-seok to meet my parents. I went alone this time because you were sleeping and I was scared to wake you. At least if this text wakes you up I will be out the house so you can't kill me. Love you! 

sent: 13 January 2013 3:45pm 


Chen walked back into the living room and looked to Kae. 

"You're right. I'm sorry guys." Chen said regretfully.

"No Chen I'm sorry, I should never have joked around about this." Tao apologized 

"It's okay Tao. Just do me a favor wait until your ready to have kids don't have them." Chen replied. 

"What if he breaks the favor." Kae asks.

"Then I will make him keep the baby and raise it." Chen said with a serious face. "I mean it no more pregnancys. Let's all just wait until we're ready."

At that exact moment Kae's older Japanese twin, Emiko, walked out of a room and seized this moment as a trolling moment.

"Yeahhh. About that.." Emiko started trying not to laugh. "Onew san is...pregnant."

"What?" Chen yelled. "Are you kidding me Akiyama!?"

"I am." Emiko smiled like an idiot. Chen flicked the shorter girl on the forehead. She pretended like that hurt and cried like a cat. Chen ended up kissing her forehead where he flicked her.

"Anyway back to the main topic. Don't get pregnant Tao or Kae or Emiko and no don't even get Onew pregnant! Wait until marriage." Chen ranted until Xiumin finally came back with Ae-Seok in his arms. Chen walked over to his baby girl. "Hey baby girl." 

Xiumin handed Ae-Seok to Chen. Chen held his daughter in his arms. 

"So how was your mother's house?" Chen asked kissing Ae-Seok's little nose. 

"Good. She wondered where you were and I told her you were too tired to move. Ae-Seok finally met her grandmother. So when are you going introduce your parent to their granddaughter?" Xiumin asked hugging Chen's waist. He give their daughter a kiss on the head. "My mom gave her a rabbit plushie as you can she her playing with." 

"It's so cute. I just know she loves it!" Chen replied. "Now we know how to get her to stop crying." Chen and Xiumin shared a kiss together before Chen walked away to his room. Emiko walked up to Chen walking by his side. 

"So do you think Tao and Kae will actually listen?" Emiko asked.

"Tao sometimes doesn't listen so no. Give it a month or two either Kae or Tao will say they're pregnant." Chen said. Kae was in the kitchen looking for a quarter she dropped in the trash as she was digging around in the trash she found a pregnancy test. She pulled it out of the trash and looked at it. It had a little positive in the little window. 

"Tao, are you pregnant?" Kae asked.

"No why?" Tao asked 

"I found this pregnancy test in the trash." Kae replied.

"Why are you in the trash?" Tao asked

"I dropped a quarter. Oh there it is!" She said as she picked up the quarter and placed it back in her pocket. "So who do you think it belongs to?" 

"The last one we heard about being is Kris." Tao replied. They both looked at each other when they realized. "We need to tell him!" 

"How?" Kae asked. 

"Straight up tell Kris." Tao suggested.

"Tell me what?" Kris said as walked out of his room after his nap. 

"You're pregnant." Tao said showing Kris the test. "You showed me this test when at first was negative at first but Kae found it positive." 

Kris just stared at the two. 

"I think-" Tao started being cut off by Kris fainting. Kae ran over to hold Kris and carry him to the sofa. 

"What the hell just happened?" Xiumin asked running out of his room. Tao showed him Kris's pregnancy test. "Oh holy Kris is pregnant."

"Who's pregnant?" Chen came out of his room asking with Ae-Seok in his arms. 

"Kris!" Tao shouted. The four tried to revive Kris and with in a few mintues he woke up again.