Five

Cake

 

V.


"You can't ask me why I'm loving you. It's rude!" Taemin said, his cheeks were tainted a light shade of blush what made Minho remind white strawberries- which he added to the 'The Perfect Cake's Ingredients List' in his head. Even if it's cost like gold, he really like its flavour- the mixture of pineapple and strawberry-, some people even say that it's taste like first love. Minho couldn't agree or disagree with this statement because he was never in love.

 

Love; the word turned his brain back to the conversation.

"Come on! You can tell me!"

"No, I can't. I can tell everyone beside of you. It is how crush works, don't disturb the mechanic of it." he pouted then stood up to peek out if there are still hundreds of fans but yes, there are- more than before. "We will die here."

"Don't be dramatic, there is more than enough food and water here." he waited a little then continued. "But if we run out if it, I'll just eat you up."

Taemin just blankly blinked at him without a word.

"Hey, it was a joke! Come on, laugh!"

"You're not even funny. Why I even like you?" Taemin overdramatically asked himself. Suddenly Minho darkly knuckled. "What?"

"Tell me why you're like me or I let all the fangirls in." the blond wanted to say 'you don't dare' but the evil look in the other's eyes made him think it twice. Minho is ing dare to do that. Taemin narrowed his eyes but then sighed- he wanted to fight back but he was frightened of the hundreds of fans' dirty little hands keep touching him and he was terrified by usual human contact with strangers so, hell no- he rather tell Minho the truth.

"Well, it's nothing extreme what you probably expect. I don't hope that you would remember but there was a time, around 6 years before, earlier than my debut. I remember that I ran away from the practise room because my mother- who wanted me to be the perfect idol so she instead of bring me to the playground like other parents did, she sent me to dance and sing classes but I was still not enough perfect for my mother. Then I found myself lost in the part of the city I have never seen."

"And what is the connection between your lachrymose story to me?" asked the impatient Minho. He earned a slap from the younger.

"Shh. I'm telling the story what you want to hear so be quiet!" Taemin told him in an annoyed tone then continued. "So, I was crying in the bench all lost- the you came all sparkly like a Prince Charming and sat beside me asking me what's wrong. I wasn't really sure if I can told you my story- so I just said I'm lost. You asked where I should be- and when I told you, you led my there. But before you left, you gave me a cake. That's the big story." finished the blond.

 

 

"I can't believe you like me because I led you back and gave you a cake. And why are you accept things from strangers? It could be drug in it!" suddenly something popped up in his kind. "You like me for around 6 years?!"

"Oh, shut up! And I was 14 this time, I didn't think about that." Taemin hissed. "Anyway that cake was the most delicious cake what I have ever eat."

This sentence caught Minho's mind.

"What kind of cake was it?" he couldn't hide the excitement in his voice.

"Oh, it was just a simple chocolate cake but it tasted like- I know it sounds stupid but- like care. You know, that time that was what I needed. You told me things through the cake what we could not talk about- of course not, we were strangers that time."

Silence fell between them- Minho thought about that cake. Express feelings with cakes. Taemin is such a genius! But what kind of feelings people like the most? Care is okay, but it's hard to express with ingredients- though it was easy for Taemin who desired for it, but for other human beings it would be hard. Happiness- it just so clichéd, also they feel happy if the eat sweets, right? But there's something what the mixture of care and happiness- what makes hearts beat faster, sends butterflies into your tummy and you just crave more.

 

 

"Taemin, there's one thing that you can help me."

"Really? What?" his eyes shone, finally Minho asks him to help.

"Help me falling in love with you!"

 

 

 

 

AN/ it's been a while since i updated this lovely one- against the fact i love this story the most. 

so guys, did you heard about white strawberries or in other name, pineberries? it's really expensive- few pieces, around 8-12 cost 123$. they look so delicious ><