Two

Cake

 

II.


Minho was nervous. Really, really nervous- even he himself didn't know why. Or he did. This was the time when the worldwide superstar, Lee Taemin- who somehow is in love with him, according to Kibum- has to step through his little pastry shop. And even if he didn't really like him, if he insult the boy- the other has to say only one bad word in an interview- and he can close his precious shop.

And also nervous about the fact that the boy loves him. There were no one who loved him so much, of course he had some girlfriends and boyfriends also but he didn't love them properly and vice versa. Besides he doesn't know why Taemin loves him- and when he asked Kibum he accidentally got a phone call from the boy and he had to go with a 'I'm going to speak with Taemin and text you the date when you two can meet.'  He truly hated when Kibum is like this.

The boy was already five minutes late when Minho got something in his mind. He doesn't even know how the boy look like now- the last time he saw a picture of him was 3 or 4 years before. He doesn't really watch TV or listen to radio. He just sick of Lee Taemin did this and that and the whole world is centred around him.

The shop's bells ringed as a boy stepped in with sunglasses on and a scarf hide his face. His auburn hair was in a messy ponytail. The boy was pretty- too, too pretty for a boy. He was sure he isn't Lee Taemin- the last picture he saw of him was an awkward 16 years old boy who had curly reddish hair and he was way too skinny- almost abnormally. Puberty can't make miracles.

"Hello, can I help you?" Minho asked politely as he used to the costumers.

"Y-yeah. I'm here for the job." the boy mumbled trough the scarf. He was shy. Superstars aren't shy. One more reason why he isn't Lee Taemin.

"Sorry but I already has an appointment with someone." the boy meanwhile took of his sunglasses and scarf. A pout formed in his perfectly shaped lips.

"But Kibum said he talked with you about it."

"Then, can I ask your name?" the boy taken aback a little but nodded. People usually don't ask him his name.

"Lee Taemin."

Maybe puberty can make miracles.

"So you really want to work here?"

"Really. I want to experience normal life." he was embarrassed, Minho could see it.

"Normal people don't want normal lives."

"Normal people don't know how lucky they are." he wore sky blue contacts, Minho noticed. "So what I have to do?"

"Cleaning. And sometimes little orders like cupcakes. Can you cook?"

"No, totally not." Taemin smiled shyly. He really cooking.

"Then just cleaning."

"Okay. Can I start it now?"

 

Minho found out that Taemin can't clean at all.

Like he swept the floor up and he himself slipped on it.

Then did the washing-up and accidentally break half of the plates- and also cut his fingers million times.

After that he wanted to tidy up the ingredients but got some chilli powder in his eyes.

The boy is a totally chaos.

Minho found Taemin laying on the floor.

"What are you doing?"

"I slipped- again." Minho reached his hand out and helped the boy up.

"So can you do something like- I don't know- normally?"

"I can sing."

"I thought you came here for normal job."

"I can make an exception. Just for you." 

 

 

AN/ extra early update because i quiet like this story.