Three

Cake

 

III.


"No, no thanks."

"But I would like to-"

"No. I hire you because I want someone to help me out while I'm working on the cake and not to sing to me. So, please do your job." Minho a little knew that he shouldn't be so rude but he was fed up with the whole day. Taemin rather a burden than a help for him.

"Okay. Sorry." the auburn boy said and went back to his place- to the sink.

He carefully did the washing-up but his eyes started to get itchy. No they aren't tears, he said to himself. Only something got into his eyes or the contacts moved. So he wanted to wipe his eyes but he forgot that his hands were in the dish water and there was dish soap on his hands.

As a result he got soap in his eyes. It sting his eyes like hell.

On the other hand, Minho saw the whole scene. He sighed and went to the swearing mess on the floor and took his hand then pulled him up. He lead Taemin to a chair, and- carefully not to hurt the other- cleaned his eyes with water and eye drops.

The taller didn't miss noticing to himself that Taemin has such beautiful hazel brown eyes.

 

"Thank you and sorry- again." said the auburn after Minho finished. "I messed everything up, right?"

"It's okay. You have to use it." he ruffled the other's soft locks and looked at his watch. "It's closing time. Maybe you should go home, now."

"I would like to but-" oh my gosh what again? Minho was scared of the sentence end before the boy said it. "But I lost my contacts. I can't see anything."

"And?"

"And I can't go home."

"Just call someone to pick you up."

"But I only live two blocks away. Everyone is going to yell at me and say that I'm a lazy ." his lips formed a pout. A singer live just two blocks away? That's new because that is the city's dustiest part. "Please walk me home!"

Minho sighed loud and mumbled a soft 'okay but wait until I close the shop'. So the boy just waited him in the street- his sunglasses and scarf were on. Taemin reached his hand out to the taller who just looked at him with curiosity.

"You have to hold my hand." he saw he hesitation on the other's eyes. "Or do you want me to get smashed by a bus because accidentally stepping to the road when the traffic lights are red?"

Taemin is really something, thought Minho- but he took his hand in the end. They walked in silent but soon the auburn broke the silence. Exactly when they reached his apartment.

"You know, now I'm feeling kind of clever." he said proudly.

"Why?"

"Taking advantage on my- not that- bad sight. Anyway thanks for bringing me home!" Taemin quickly pecked Minho's cheek and ran away with- at least- the speed of light. The taller chuckled.

Taemin is really, really something.

 

 

 

 

AN/ So after I finish this lovely one, I want to make another one but I want your help. Would you like to send me- post on my wall, message me private or comment it below- quotes from songs or movies or books. If it's reach at least ten, I'll do it. The whole story would be built up with those quotes. Pretty please!