Four

Cake

 

IV.


Taemin thought it would be other in the next day. He waited a fluffy romantic plot that after the little peck Minho would turn madly in love with him and they will live happily after.

But it didn't happen.

Because when Taemin arrived Minho told him to swept the floor up- and try to not break anything, this including  his bones too.

Nothing romantic, nothing at all.

So he swept the floor in a gloomy mood.

Minho watched the boy because he was so entertaining. His face show every feeling what he feel and it was so funny.

Suddenly Key appeared next to Minho and giggled.

"I see his plan didn't work."

"Not at all."

"But you start to like him, right?" Minho couldn't protest against Kibum because he was right. Taemin is a sweet kid- nothing what he expected. He's not self-centred and selfish. So he just nodded.

Then Kibum yelled to Taemin,

"Hey, did you hear it? He said he likes you!" Taemin quickly raised his head and looked at Minho with big eyes and mouthed a 'really?'. The taller nodded again and the boy laughed. He looked so happy.

"But only like a friend!" he added it but the boy didn't looked less happy. He looked around. "Where is Kibum?"

"I don't know. He is like a fairy godmother." he chuckled and happily danced as he swept the floor.

 

After listening Taemin endless chatting, Minho had to do some orders like strawberry cupcakes and caramel doughnuts. But there weren't strawberry and flour. He had no idea where the all strawberries went but then saw the blond munching one.

"Taemin, did you eat the strawberries?" the boy looked at him with big eyes what says 'I-didn't-do-anything'.

"Yeah, I was hungry."

"Why didn't you just eat some of the leftover pastries?"there were cupcakes and cakes on the cupboard what probably go to the trash tomorrow.

"Because my diet prohibit it."

"Then you have to go and buy some because in one and half hour, I have to give those cakes to the lady who ordered them. Quickly."

And Taemin didn't even try to protest because Minho was so freaking frightening.

 

 

About a half hour, Minho's mobile ringed. He almost felt who was the caller.

"What do you want, Taemin?" he asked furiously. The boy seemed to be totally useless- as a help.

"I need some help." the other whispered.

"Why?"

"Some fan recognized me and called other fans and now there is like two hundred fans here and I can't go back and I'm scared because I had to hide in the grocery shop's warehouse and there's so dark." his voice was soft as he spoke and Minho heard the fear in it. The boy really scared of the dark?  

"I go and get you out."

"Thanks Minho, really, really."

 

"So?"

"So?" asked Minho. There was an awkward silence between them as they waited for the fans to go away.

"We can play Q&A! There is something what you want to ask me?" oh gosh, he was so proud of himself. Minho thought for a little bit then looked at Taemin.

"Will you not lie, right?" he bit his lips as the blond boy nodded.

"Yeah, promise!" sometimes Taemin reminded Minho to a bunny.

"So do you love me?" the boy's eyes widened and his cheeks burned up.

There was a long pause where Taemin studied the floor- as Minho studied him. Taemin's hair hided his eyes when he spoke up softly.

"Yeah, kind of."

"Why?"