One

Cake

 

I.


"Kibum, can you not sleep here? I'm trying to work." said Minho with a little bit of annoyance in his voice. The blond just glared at him and rubbed his eyes.

"But you do nothing just walking around and sometimes write down stuffs."

"I want to make the world's most tasty cake but I have no idea how- and also I have to do the orders in the shop. It's makes me crazy." he pouted. How unusual from the always manly Minho, Kibum thought. But he got an idea anyway.

"Hey, I can help with the latter problem!"

"No Kibum, I don't need your help. The last time you just lectured one of the costumers and she ran away while she cried."

"No, not me- I hate your stupid costumers."

"Then who?" he wrote things down like peas and cornflakes but he cross them out almost immediately.

"I know a boy who want to get a normal job."

"What's his name?" there was something strange about how Kibum said it- so he just ask for his name and will make some research if he isn't a serial killer or something like that.

"Lee Taemin."

"You have to ing kidding me."

 

Lee Taemin is one of the most successful singers nowadays.

Lee Taemin who's concert tickets sold out within 1 minute.

Lee Taemin who has a hiatus at the moment.

Lee Taemin whom Minho hates because he's just doesn't get why million teenager girls are so in love with the feminine boy.

 

"Oh believe, I would never kidding with you." Kibum said with a smirk.

"How the hell are you know him?" the taller was amazed. He knew  that the blond know a lot of people but not a celebrity.

"I have connections." Minho pulled one of his eyebrows up- and for the blond it's so disgusting and gross as for other people the tickling.  "Okay, I tell you, just stop it- you look so ugly."

"You're a true best friend."

"I just say the truth." Kibum smirked evilly at him. "So I met Taemin in the summer. Somehow he sneaked out from a music video shooting and walked in the seaside- very close to my grandma's house where I was exiled to for the summer holiday. It was a bright day but with some cloud but no one there would be rain but-"

"Kibum please, shortly. Just the essentials."

"Don't interrupt me, you punk!" he pushed back his blond hair and continued his little story. "So- but there was a storm later- the biggest in the year. And Lee Taemin didn't have umbrella and the cafés were already closed, as a result he somehow chose our house to knock in and ask for dry clothes. After that, Taemin and I became buddies, very good ones."

"And why would he work here?" his tone was bored but just for overwhelm the jealousy in his voice. ing Lee Taemin wants to take away his best friend.  

"Because he wants to be like normal boys in his age. Plus, if I tell him this is where he has to work, he'll agree without a second though."

"Why?"

"Because, this kid- he is- sort of- madly in love with you."

 

 

 

AN/ became chaptered again. won't be long- at least i think it won't but who knows.