Trophy Wife

A Sinner's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


JaeJoong walk down the stairs and heard someone humming a song, he walk to the kitchen and saw his wife stiring something hot on the pot, then she chop some vegatables, he saw you smiling and while cooking and it ticks something inside his heart. 

"Oh..." you got startled when you turn around and saw him standing in the kitchen door. "G-Good Mo-Morning Oppa..." You stuttered as you stand like a statue, Jaejoong didn't said anything he just walk to the dining table and sat on his chair. 

You look at him with surprise that he walk into the kitchen early in the morning, you suddenly smile and your heart leaps up. At first you didn't knew what to do and put down the knife and bring some hot coffee for him. 

"I made some soup and rice eat first before you go to work" you said he took a sip of the coffee you serve and your heart was jumping in joy. You walk back to the kitchen with a smile spread on your face and continue cooking. After you serve all the food on the table you smile as he pick up his spoon and took a spoon full of the soup and rice. You was about to turn around and walk back to the kitchen when you heard his voice. 

 

"Where are you going?" He ask you turn around and look at him, he was also looking at you "I-I was..." You uttered "Sit down and join me for breakfast." he said his tone a strick but a little bit soft. You get a plate and sat down on the chair beside him and start eating. 

"Are you going your shop today?" He ask you look up to him and nod "Yes, i need to check on a few design." he nod and look at you. "I'll pick you up at 6pm, there is a ball that we need to attend with Mom, she really insist that you need to go with me." 

"Oh..." 

"I'll call you later." he said before he stood up and walked outside. You look at his walking figure and look at his food the bowl was empty. You smile "At least he ate it this time." you mummble and giggle like a school girl. 

You didn't know what is going on to Jaejoong but you hope this will be the start of his opening up to you. After Hannah help you to clean up the kitchen, you walk up to your room and get ready to go for work. 

As you walk inside Miran saw you and look up from pinning some adjustment on the clothes she was making. She stood up and walk in front of you. 

"Boo!!" she shouted you startled and hold to your beating heart. "Miran!" she laughed and shook her head "What is going on with you? you look like you've been hipnotize." she ask. You smile to smile and giggle and pull her inside your office and tell her what happened this morning. 

"That's it?" she ask you pout "What do you mean that's it? it was a big progress ok?" you said as you pick up the latest design of a wedding dress for a client. she shrugged and sigh "Well it is a big progress, but i am telling you this. He may doing this for something else or he has a purpose for all of this. Just be careful." she said 

"I don't want to think something like that to Jaejoong, maybe he wanted to give this marriage a try right? Maybe he wanted to work this out after all. I am so Happy Miran." You said smiling widely 

Miran just gave you her wide smile but behind that he was worried, she didn't say anything because she can see how happy you were and it's the first time in a long time she saw you like this. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter