More Pain

A Sinner's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You walk to the front door and hug your mother in law. “Take care of your self eomonim, the weather is getting cold now.” You reminded her with a smile on your face.

 

Mrs. Kim smile and caress your cheeks “Yes. Aigoo my beautiful daughter in law, what would my jaejoong do without you?” she said you just gave her a sweet smile. “Send me a message when you got home, neh eomonim?” you said she smiles and nodded and you both bid your goodbyes. You sigh as you saw the car drive away and you walk inside the house.

 

“Did she go already?” Jaejoong ask as he approached you; you nodded and look down, as you passed by him. You know he didn’t want to see you so you went away even though he didn’t tell you to go.

 

11 months,24 days and 12hrs that’s how long you’ve been married to that cold hearted man.  The man that you sincerely accepted and learn to love, the man that you tried to earn love from and in just 6 days it will be your 1year anniversary of being married together, but you already what will happen that day. You will stay inside the house and celebrate it alone while JaeJoong will go out and party on his own with his friends, maybe with some girls around him.

 

“Yah!!!” he yelled you startled and turn around “I was calling you many times now, haven’t you heard me? Tsk! Bring me some coffee in my office.”  He glared at you before walking away.

 

“Ms. ______  kwenchana?” It was Hannah you look at her and gave her a weak smile and nodded. “Neh, kwenchana. Why don’t you rest now Hannah ah, it’s a bit late and I know your tired already.” You said she nodded “Neh. You should rest too Ms.______. Good night” she said and turns around and walks to their quarters. You sigh and started to make JaeJoong’s coffee and bring it to his office. You knock first and when you heard him response you open the door with your free hand and walk inside.

 

“Here is your coffee JaeJoong-shii” you said and place the coffee on his table, far from his papers so that it won’t spill on his works. “oh…get out now.” He said you nodded and walk out. Then you walk to your room and stare at the big portrait hanging on your wall. It was your wedding photo. “It’s going to be one year already, I wonder how many anniversary will I count before I got tired?” you weakly smile “Maybe I’m never going to be tired.” You whisper and walked to the bathroom.

 

Jaejoong press the keyboard of his laptop for the last time and sigh, he was done with the big project he was handling for the past 5months and he hope it will be a successful one like his other project, it will be good for the company’s growth. He look to his right and saw the cup of coffee that his wife made, he won’t deny it gave him energy to think for the last stage of the concept. He pulled a small drawer underneath him and pulled out a small frame with a cloth, he took off the cloth and stare at the wedding photo of you and him, your eyes were sparkling and your wide smile was so beautiful.

 

“It’s your fault” he muttered and put the cloth back and put it back in the inner side of the drawer and close it again and went to your room, he went inside and the light was a bit dimmed, the bed was empty he look at the couch and saw a figure who was already sleeping. He quickly went to the bathroom and took a shower and put on his pajama’s not bothering to put on some top. He went under the blanket and closes his eyes.

 

 

As the morning came ______ woke up early and sat on the sofa bed, she cutely rub her eyes and look around. JaeJoong was still sleeping, walking silently afraid to wake up the sleeping beast and curse at her, she make her way to the bathroom and change into fresh clothes. Then she took out the dirty laundry and look at the clock. Better make him some breakfasrt, today will be presentation of his new project you thought and look at his sleeping face, he really had a good looks he looks like an angel. Figthing oppa! I know you can do it, after all your Kim Jaejoong you can do anything. You silently smile and cheer for him and went down to the kitchen and made his breakfast.

 

 

You walk around the kitchen professionally and made something especial today. JaeJoong had a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter