Try

A Sinner's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As i look around me i cannot help but to feel like this. Alone. Just me and no other the place was so quite, too quite i can hear a small wind passing through the window from the outside. 

why is it too quite? should i be happy that this place is peaceful? No. It is Quite but i feel so dull, i feel like i was hiding in the dark away from everybody having fun with their friends and family. My family. i missed them so much i haven't seen them in so long, i wonder what is mom new experiment on her cooking. i smile as i imagine she was pushing dad to taste her new recepi, they were so happy together. I bitter smile at the thought, My parents is the reason why i believed in true love that love will last forever. But can i still believe it now? Now that i was in a situation like this? 

"_______ your lunch is serve already" Hannah suddenly appear on my side. I look up to her and gave her a small smile. "Thank you Hannah, i'll follow in a while." I said she smile and walk back inside the house. I sigh and look up at the bright sky and close my eyes. "One day i know, i will be happy again and JaeJoong will be by my side."  I open my eyes and smile. 


"So what do think of this? i made the details very simple yet elegant. We also use the clear crystal that you wanted." i explain to Ms. Guevarra she is one of my clients and i am at my botique, it's better to be here than at home. 

"This is Beautiful ______, Thank you so much." She said as i saw how she really love the dress that i specially made for her. I smile as she scanned more into the details of the dress. 

Looking deep into her eyes i can see the love and happiness that surrounds her. I smiled bitterly i was once on her shoes, becoming a bride is every girls dream it was like a magical moment where you will become one with the love of your life. I remember when i saw Jaejoong on the day of our wedding, he was the most handsome man i ever layed my eyes on. It's like my world stop just the sight of him, my heart was pounding like a drums that it want to jump out of my chest. But the moment i look into his eyes, the pounding of chest wasn't just because what i feel for him, also the way he looks at me full of hatred and grudge, my heart drown in sadness on that day, i know in that moment i will forever will live sadness. 

"Ms._____?" Ms. Geuvarra gave me a questioning look. I smile at her "I am sorry i just remember something. So i'll just make the adjustment and it will be ready for pick up next week." i said she smile and nodded to me. "I hope you could come to our wedding, Michael would be very delighted if you would come." she said 

I gave her a bitter sweet smile "I am sorry Ms. Guevarra i can't go, i have some other appointment to attend, but Miran would be there she would help you with the gown and some of our staff, but i wish you all the best to you and Michael." she smile and nodded to me we bid our goodbye to each other and walk her out the door of the shop. 

When i turn around i saw saw Miran with her arms crossed and giving her Explain now look. "I am bored at home ok?" i said and walk pass through her. I heard her released a heavy signed and follow me to my office. "You know sometimes i just wanted to shake that head of yours, so that you can wake up on that nightmares of yours!" she nagged and slump down the small sofa in front of my table. 

"_________ we've been over this discussion ok? Stop it already." i said and sigh as i examine the design of the dress on my table. "Yes! We're talking about this over and over and over and over again Hannah and it was always the same! When will you wake up?" She sigh and stood up "He doesn't love you! He doesn't give a damn about you! He doesn't care about what you feel! You love the guy but that guy is god damn i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter