The Unwanted Wife

A Sinner's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun rise up beautiful today, it was going to be a nice weather. A beautiful day ahead but yet I felt so… Empty. If only I could share this beautiful day with someone and that someone didn’t came home last night. I glance at my left side as I sat on this queen size bed; My husband or if that’s what you called him, for me he was just like my tenant in these beautiful mansion, he will come home to eat, shower, sleep if he wanted to.

 

 

 

A husband that won’t talk you. A husband that didn’t look or glance at you, a husband that despise you, a husband that didn’t love you. How pathetic right?

 

 

 

This is what you called Arranged Marriage. I for myself didn’t know that this kind of thing within family friends and business associates still exist. I thought I could only read or watch this kind of things on movies and fictions books. But here I am stuck into one.

 

 

 

“Miss ________ the breakfast is serve” I heard one of our maids knock and said behind the close door of our room. 

 

 

 

I stood up and walk to open the door and gave her a small smile.

 

 

 

“Thank you Hannah, I’ll follow in a moment” I said She smile back and nodded and walk back downstairs as  I close the door and went to take a shower and found a comfortable clothes for today. I might enjoy this beautiful day with someone and I know who exactly to call.

 

 

 

I went down to the dining room and saw Mrs. Shin; she was the head of the maid here. She was originally the head maid in my in-laws house, but my mother in law insist that she should stay here.

 

 

 

“Good Morning Ahjumma” I greeted her with a smile plastered on my face. She looks at me and she gave me a sweet smile.

 

 

 

“Good Morning my dear, come on now take a seat and have your breakfast.” She said she was so caring, like my mom. Just that thought made me miss her and my home.

 

 

 

“Ahjumma can you join me pls? You too Hannah ah, I don’t want to eat alone.” I said pouting to her. Ahjumma chuckled and Hannah too.

 

 

 

“Aigoo… did JaeJoong didn’t come home again?” She asks as they sat down next to me. I just gave her a weak smile and nodded. She sighs and shook her head. “Why don’t you want me to tell this to your mother in-law, I’m sure she won’t tolerate this kind of things that Jaejoong is doing to you? Is this simply not what a responsible husband should do.” She said frowning

 

 

 

“Pls ahjumma don’t tell eommonim about this, I don’t want JaeJoong oppa to be more mad at me and besides this marriage wasn’t his choice, so I understand why he is like that.” I said smiling weakly.

 

 

 

Ahjumma sighs “I just hope JaeJoong will realize soon how precious you are before it’s all too late.” She said

 

 

 

I just smile weakly at her and we all started breakfast. I know he hates me to his core, if he could kill me I know he will. But I am willing to endure everything because I love my Husband, I love Kim JaeJoong.

 

 

 

I walk along the line

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter