The Pain

A Sinner's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JaeJoong lock presses the button of his car key to lock his car as he park it on the garage of his house. He look up to see the house has a light coming from inside, means his so called “Wife” was already home, if he can call it home. 

 

JaeJoong walk inside and he was welcome by a sweet aroma lingering around, it was coming from the kitchen. He knew instantly that you were baking again, he slowly walk to the kitchen and stand on the side of the entrance door, enough for him to hide himself and you wouldn’t notice him.

 

He saw you smiling holding the cupcake and you were happy decorating it with an icing. He sigh and loosen his necktie and step into the kitchen.

 

“what are you doing?” he coldly ask

 

You startled and drop the red velvet you cake. You saw Jaejoong with an icy stare at you and you knew he had a bad day.

 

“I…I was … just baking some…cupcakes. Thought you might like some and…” you were cut when he speak.

 

“I don’t like sweet things. Throw that away!” he said gritting his teeth and walk upstairs to his room.

 

You’re heart crack into pieces with his words. You just wanted to make something for him and thought he might like it and brightens his day even just a little bit. But you we’re wrong awfully wrong.

 

“Babo _______, what do you expect? He will smile at you and give you a hugs and kisses and thanking you for what you did? Stop dreaming and fooling yourself _____. That will never happen.” You though and clean the cupcake that drop on the floor.

 

JaeJoong change into his sleep clothes tonight is one of those nights he wasn’t in the mood to lurk around and play. He sat on the bed that he shares with his wife, he went under the blanket the sweet smell of lavender lingers around the room and it was your smell.

 

He close his eyes and relax his self on the soft mattress, the surrounding was different he properly breath and his feeling were relax and his mind is clear. A few more minutes he went to dream land.

 

A moment later you walk inside the room and saw jaejoong was already sleeping. You walk to his side and sway the bangs of his hair and smile.

 

“You work too hard oppa, you fell asleep easily.” You murmured “Good Night oppa have a sweet dreams.” You added and kiss him on the forehead.

JaeJoong woke up by the sound of his alarm clock, he glance at it and it was saying 6:00 am in the morning. He tap it to stop and then he heard a groaned beside him, he look down to see you sleeping next to him but has a distance. You were facing him that is why he can see your sleeping face.

 

Your long lashes that drop gracefully, pinkish and rosy cheeks and cute little nose and those pink and red lips that was somehow pouting a little bit. *Beautiful* That was the first word that came to his mind.

 

“But no…she ruined you and your life jae…They are all the same…” he murmured and stood up from the bed and took a shower.

 

Slowly you open and your eyes and see the door of the bathroom close. Tears slowly drop down from the side, your lips we’re trembling you stood up and walk to the hallway and went inside the guess room and lock the door as you slide down, sobbing continuously you hug your knees.

 

“Why are you saying those things to me? Don’t you know how it’s killing me?  I am sorry if you think I ruined your life, I didn’t ask for this oppa, I didn’t ask for us to be married and I didn’t ask for my heart to choose you. I am sorry…If only I could turn back time and say no to all of this I swear I will, for you for whatever makes you happy.”

 

 

You spent more time in the guess room and showered since you have some spare dress in that room. You look at the clock and knew Jae went out already to work, you check your face on the mirror you‘re eyes we’re a bit swollen, but you put some make up to hide them.

 

You saw Mrs. Shin washing the plates that Jae use, “Good Morning Ahjumma” you cheerfully greeted her. She turned around and smile at you “Good Morning dear, you sleep later today?” she ask you nodded and sat on the chair.

 

“Neh, I bake some cupcakes last night. I finish them late so I sleep late t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter