kai | all that i wanted

⊹ * kim namjoo drabble collection ⊹ *
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

listen to this ( x ) while reading.

It was prom night again. Everyone looked forward to it though, except me. It was the night I was dreading to come. It’s not because I have to pay a fortune for flowers, tuxedo, limo, booze and hotel. I have no one to enjoy the night with it. I have no one to slow dance with even with a bunch of my girls from my year. It’s just not the same if I’m not celebrating the night with her.

All that I wanted was Kim Namjoo.

Well at first I didn’t really want her but now, I’m practically craving for her.  I had the chance, to be really honest. I had her and she had me. But I was too much of a fool to notice the beauty that was beside me. I wasn’t a . I was a nice guy. I had a lot of things in my plate and love wasn’t in my priorities then but Namjoo chose to stick with me anyway; she even decreased the weight on my plate. I soon realized that I truly loved her when she broke up with me and all I wanted was her and her alone.

 

There was a girl from my class named Jinri who asked me out for prom. My mind was too occupied by Namjoo to process what she said so I just said yes. So, there I was in one of the known stores in Seoul, picking out a tux for prom. I never really intended on going unless if it was Namjoo, I would surely go.  

I picked out one that was closest to the tux I was going to choose if I was going to the prom with Namjoo. The thing was, I don’t think any girls deserve the treatment I ‘do’ to Namjoo. I mean, I’ll wear this really nice shirt if I went out with Namjoo but I would wear something else when I’m with another. That’s because Namjoo was Namjoo and I love Namjoo, and love is big thing, you know?

I asked the assistant assigned to me ( Apparently, there were a lot of people in the store. ) that I was going to get the tux I had in hand. She nodded and was about to take it when a girl tapped her back. A little bit annoyed, I looked away and waited for their business talk to end. But their talked was immediately cut off by the one talking.

“Goodness gracious. I can’t believe I’ll see you here.” You know that feeling you get, even if you’re looking away, that someone was talking to you and was directing their words to you? I got that feeling. I looked at the owner of the voice and immediately, everything just stopped. I think my breathing stopped as well. She smiled at me and gave me a light squeeze on the arm. The friendly gesture told the lady to take her leave.

“Oh, Hey Namjoo.” The past did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter