d.o. | catching feelings

⊹ * kim namjoo drabble collection ⊹ *
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Who does he think he is? Going around breaking hearts? Huh." Namjoo gritted her teeth after slamming her fists against the poor fragile table. Bomi held the younger one and told her she was fine. But Namjoo was known for being 'immature'. She fancies going after things without thinking. Namjoo looked at the older one with disbelief written all over her face. She shook her head 'no'. She was going to get revenge for her. 

"That needs to go." Namjoo said. Bomi sighed, defeated. There was no way she can stop her hot headed dongsaeng. If Namjoo wants it to be done, she will get it done even if it means getting her palms dirty. 

"You should've told me earlier though! I could've kicked his for you." She turned off her rage mode and switched on her concerned mode. Bomi chuckled, not believing what she just witnessed. Nonetheless, she caressed her dongsaeng's cheek, grateful that she has her in times of her broken heart days. The two sat down holding each's hands. Bomi smiled weakly infront of her. Since Namjoo was done ranting, she concluded maybe it was her time to talk.

"He said I'm not his type after 2 weeks of trying it out with him." Bomi said tearfully. "He told me he wanted to try it out! So I tried it out! But then he tells me one day he's had enough?" Bomi started crying. Namjoo rubbed her eonnie's back to soothe her. "Bull." The younger one whispered. 

 

It was Friday night so every single high school student was expected to be at the carnival to hang out. You can't blame them. They live at the farthest part of South Korea. They only have the carnival and the farmer's place. The carnival for them was the hippest place. If you haven't been in one, you're a laughing stock. Namjoo wasn't in the mood to hang out but she came that night, with a struggling Bomi in hand. Namjoo was moving way too fast for the older's liking. 

Namjoo saw one of the stalls. There was a young man there with his hair pushed back and a chewing gum inside his mouth. He was chewing it so sensually as if he was seducing someone. But there was no someone there. So maybe he's really like that or he's crazy. 

Namjoo placed Bomi somewhere and she told her to stay there. She, then, went to that said stall and slammed her palms on the table, startling the fine young man. 

"What is it?" Namjoo exhaled sharply, evidently displeased and in disbelief. What that all he could say after her banging entrance? "What is it?" The young man said once again, impatient. Namjoo inwardly gasped and pointed her finger at him accusingly. 

"I don't know why the hell girls fall in love with an like you!" She shouted at him. The carnival seemed to silence. Namjoo felt the heat at the back of her neck. The young man only stared at him with bored eyes. He's had enough of broken heart fangirls for one day. Just when he was about to leave his stall, Namjoo slapped his across his face. All the people who saw it gasped, even Namjoo gasped at what she did, but she didn't regret it. 

Bomi ran quickly and pulled Namjoo away who was staring at the young man with wide eyes, with her hand still in position. "I'm sorry, Kyungsoo." Bomi bowed at Kyungsoo and left with Namjoo. 

 

A few weeks later, Namjoo had already forgotten the 'incident' and was able to move on. Bomi made great progress in moving on from Kyungsoo as well. Everything was in harmony and things couldn't get any better. 

"You owe me something." Namjoo looked up from her text book. She looked at the person who was standing right in front of her desk. She saw that Kyungsoo again with a smirk plastered on his god-like face. Namjoo swallowed and calm down. 

"This isn't your classroom. Go out." Namjoo demanded, trying to be in control.

"Your classmates won't let me go." He coolly pointed at the doors and windows that was blocked by her girl classmates. 

"I guess you'll have to talk to me." He smiled teasingly and sat down at the seat he pulled out in front of Namjoo's desk. 

 

Namjoo shook her head. She looked at Kyungsoo as if he was crazy. She knew he already did it with her best friend so she's not going to do the same mist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter