sungyeol | more than words

⊹ * kim namjoo drabble collection ⊹ *
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A pair of eyes stared at him intently, trying hard to get something from him. "Really Lee Sungyeol? Really?" Myungsoo had enough of Lee Sungyeol's one sided love series. The problems with that tall fellow was nothing but his shy exterior. Girls won't reject him if he tried since he's handsome and tall. He's just really shy in front of girls although he has a lot in mind - what to say, how to act etc. Things don't got according to his plan when he comes face to face with a girl. And that really , he and Myungsoo thought. 

"All you have to do is say a simple 'hi' then the rest will follow. You can do it." Myungsoo held his friends shoulder and gave it a pat, encouraging him to approach his crush. "I'm sure Kim Namjoo had enough of being lonely, and she's a really great girl. A great girl deserves a great guy. It's you, my brother." Myungsoo made it sound easy, Sungyeol thought. Sungyeol shook his head. He thought it's better off to go through senior year without confessing. 

"I'm not going to get close to her then confess. I will never--" When the two were talking by the locker, Kim Namjoo and her friend Yoon Bomi passed by leaving Sungyeol's mouth ajar. Myungsoo immediately closed it and called the two girls. 

"Hey Namjoo and Bomi." 

"Hey Myungsoo oppa!" The two girls said, their books tightly clutched against their chest. Sungyeol contained himself. Namjoo looked breathtakingly beautiful with that book in hand. She looked like one of those hardworking intelligent princess. Her hair was tied in a bun and Sungyeol doesn't know how to react. Should he faint on the spot? His heart pounded loudly against his chest. He wondered if Namjoo can hear it too.

Myungsoo pulled his friend by his side and introduced him to the two. "I would like you two to meet Lee Sungyeol, my best friend. He's a discreet kind of guy so his presence can't be really-" Namjoo stared at him with a smile then cut Myungsoo off. "I know him. He's in one of my classes. He's really smart." Sungyeol tried to smile charmingly but it looked like a goofy grin. 

Myungsoo sent his frien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter