minhyuk | beep beep

⊹ * kim namjoo drabble collection ⊹ *
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey Naeun,” A sigh escaped her lips, evidently displeased but trying not to be. “He broke up with me.” A sad smile made it way on her face. It was hard for her since she really loved him. She did all sorts to stay with him but Minhyuk had enough of it. He had enough of the one sided love. His conscience couldn’t take it anymore. He loved another while Namjoo loved him. He thought it was unfair for her, his ex-girlfriend, but Namjoo was a martyr when it came to love and said that she’ll make him love her again. It never really happened. He was still in love with another.

“I’m stupid, right? I was blind. I was too in love with him to see that I had forgotten myself.” Namjoo couldn’t hear anything but her best friend’s breathing. It was alright. All she needed was someone to listen to her immature whining and Naeun knew it every well. “I hate him. But I hate myself more. It’s a complicated-“ She let the unfinished sentence dangle onto the air because she knew and her best friend knew that it was true.

“I’m a mess. He’s still constantly sending me gifts with the words ‘sorry’ in it. It’s sickening me. It’s making me hate myself more and more.” She stared blankly on her empty apartment. She made out figures of them during their early days as a couple. It was such a lovely sight. She didn’t know what happened and for sure she’s not off to find the cause of it, the cause of their sweet love gone sour.

“I’m going for a drive. Bye.” Namjoo hung up and took her keys. It was time for some rewinding.

 

The condo was suffocating for it contained a lot of their memories but it’s the only thing that was closest to home for her. Her home was Minhyuk’s ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter