Please Leave m Alone...

Hear My Cries aka Owned

Chapter 6

You were flat against the headboard scared out of your mind, but Mrs. Kim went towards you and held you again.  “Pi Mi, it’s ok… no one can hurt you… it’s ok,” she whispered as she your hair, holding you tightly as if she loosened, you would float away, “Shh… it’s ok.”

There was silence and you slightly pushed her away again, not used to so much contact.  Mrs. Kim sighed; she wanted to comfort you like a mother would to her child, but instead she turned and saw the others at the doorway, awkwardly standing, “Well, just don’t stand there… go and…”

“Hwang Pi Mi?” Luhan suddenly said as he snapped out from his daze; you froze knowing whose voice that was even without looking up.  “Luhan… you know Pi Mi?”  Luhan nodded, “Ne, She’s one of my students.”

Mrs. Kim nodded and then noticed Yu Han walking slowly towards you, “Yu Han… what…”

“Noona,” Yu Han smiled as he climbed the bed and suddenly wrapped his arms around you, “Noona, like you helped him, I help you.”  You blinked and lifted your head slightly to see Yu Han, wondering why he is so nice to you and why he likes you.  You shook your head slightly and pushed him away while standing up.  “Pi Mi… You could…”

You grabbed the pad next to Mrs. Kim’s bed and wrote then gave it to her:

Sorry, for my rudeness… I would set up the table for you.

Before Mrs. Kim could say anything; you quickly walked out of the room with your head hang low.  “So…” Kyungsoo started.  “That’s your noona?” Jongdae finished.  Everybody looked at Jongdae as if he was an idiot, but then looked at Yu Han as they were oddly interested.  Yu Han nodded slightly, “I guess she forgot.”

“Forgot what?” This time Sehun spoke, shocking the others.  “Forgot how she saved me… or just forgot about me.”  Luhan walked over and hugged his son, then picked him up, “I’m sure she hasn’t forgotten, let’s go and eat arra.”

They all went to the dining room and were amazed at how well you set the table… it was like a fancy restaurant; you noticed their presence and turned to them.  “Wah, Pi Mi… this is beautiful.” Mrs. Kim exclaimed as she took a seat, the others following in suit.  “Let’s go and eat then.”  You took that as your cue to leave; you went over to where your bag was and grabbed it before walking towards the door, “Oh Pi Mi?”

You turned slightly confused, “Come and join us arra.”  You blinked and after what seemed like a long minute took a seat next to Baekhyun.  They all started to eat, but you just stood there looking at the food, feeling very uncomfortable to eat with others.  “Aren’t you going to eat?” someone whispered and you turned to see that Baekhyun was smiling gently at you, “You haven’t touched your food.”

You bit your lip and grabbed the chopsticks before eating the rice, little by little cherishing the food so it can fill you up.  You didn’t notice that the others were watching; they all had pity as they watched you tentatively eat.  “Eh! You should have more than just rice,” Baekhyun pouted and then grabbed some sides with his chopsticks putting them on top of your rice, “Eat these too… no wonder your so skinny,” he tsked, but had a smile on his face as he went back to eating.  You furrowed your eyebrows and then looked at the delicious food.

You were about to pick up your chopsticks just as you heard your abeoji speak, “Food? You don’t deserve food… who are you… a beggar?  No wonder you’re the daughter of a sl*t, greedy and horrendous.  The only thing you should do is make it and leave. Now go, LEAVE!”  You dropped the chopsticks and stood up, walking out of the house before anyone else could say otherwise.

 

“Wait… What?” Kyungsoo breathe, wondering why you left so hastily.  Mrs. Kim stood up, “Omo, I wonder what’s wrong,” she said as she opened the door, turning her head from side to side looking for you.  After a while she closed the door and sighed, “She truly left…” she walked back to her seat.

Everybody ate in silent until Minseok decided to break the ice, “Eomma?”  Mrs. Kim lifted her head telling Minseok to continue, “Who is Pi Mi exactly to you?  I mean she’s a little young to be your friend as she is only a high school student.”   Mrs. Kim smiled slightly, “She works for me.”

“Works for you?” Minseok tilted his head, “Then why did you invite her over.  I mean she’s just an employee.”

“She’s special…” Mrs. Kim sighed, “At first I just saw her as an employee, but this one day changed everything…”

“Where is that girl?  She was supposed to be her three hours ago!” Mrs. Kim sighed in frustration as she gave a customer their food.  “You have a worker?  How come I never seen her?” Mrs. Kim regular customer asked.  “I hired her a month ago when you and your family were on vacation…”

“Ah… how’s the new employee?”

“She’s usually very punctual and sometimes comes in early, and she does everything I say… that’s the main reason I hired her.  If she wasn’t like that I probably wouldn’t have… it’s not like she can communicate with the customers anyways…” when Mrs. Kim said that she felt a little guilt, since she had never been that rude to say that about someone.  “Can’t communicate? What do you mean?”

“She’s… mute…”

“What?! You have a worker who’s stupid,” a customer said as she overheard Mrs. Kim, “Why would you do that?”  Mrs. Kim clenched her teeth, “She’s not stupid.  She just can’t speak, that doesn’t mean she can’t communicate.”

“But didn’t you say she can’t communicate with the customers anyways?” the other lady asked.  Mrs. Kim sighed and shook her head, “Normally she can’t but she can… I’m just… this is frustrating,” she started to rub her temples, “Never mind.”  The women nodded and checked out their things saying they hope to meet the new employee soon. 

Another hour has passed and Mrs. Kim was getting even more frustrated, “Where is she?  Maybe she’s sick… how am I supposed to know?”  The door opened and she stopped her rant, immediately turning, “P-Pi M-Mi! What happened?!” she gasped as she ran over to you.  You shook your head indicating nothing, but Mrs. Kim knew it was anything, but nothing.  She noticed that your hair was all over your face and that you were holding down your sleeves; Mrs. Kim immediately moved your hair away. 

You tried to move, but she held you still with her free hand as her other moved your hair back; she gasped at what she saw, “P-Pi M-Mi… what… who did this to you?”  Mrs. Kim observed your face: Your eyes were blackish purple, scratches and scars all over, but that wasn’t what hurt her the most.  Mrs. Kim looked in your eyes and saw nothing but darkness… emotion completely gone, “Pi Mi…” she trailed off as her hand trailed down to the wrist you’ve been hiding.

Your eyes turned wide as you’ve noticed she was going to roll up your sleeves.  You pushed her away again, but again no matter how you struggled Mrs. Kim was stronger; it hurt Mrs. Kim to do this, but she wanted… no needed to know what you are hiding from her.  She finally pulled up a sleeve and as she did she widened her eyes and choked back tears.

You looked blankly at other side of the wall since struggling now would be utterly useless and let Mrs. Kim look at your arm.  Your arm was covered with red crust and scars; there were also bruising on your wrists that looked fresh.  Mrs. Kim wanted to cry because a beautiful arm is dismantled, “Pi Mi,” she whispered, her voice hearse.  Mrs. Kim looked at you, “Did… did your family do th-this to you?”

Something flickered in your eyes and she caught it; she grabbed your hands in hers and said…

“I wanted to go to the police and perhaps adopt her,” Mrs. Kim revealed shocking everyone especially her one and only son.  “You wanted to adopt her just b-because of what happened?”  Mrs. Kim smiled bitterly, “It was because of that then… but I never regretted asking her, in fact I still want to do so… but she rejected.”

“Well we could obviously see that…”

“It wasn’t because she didn’t want to…I think… she wrote down after the fifth time I asked her… that… that if I wanted her, I had to buy her.”  Everybody gaped and widened their eyes, “B-buy her?!” Luhan exclaimed as he stood up.  Mrs. Kim nodded, “I don’t know why she would say… write that, but I decided that I’m just going to be by her side whether she likes it or not…” she smiled and looked at Luhan, “Luhan, why are you getting so worked up… she is just your student.”

“Student or not, she’s still human,” Luhan pouted.  Mrs. Kim nodded, “Ah, your right… maybe I’m thinking too much,” she cleared and stood up, “Could you guys clean up…I need to get some rest.”  She walked to her room.

Baekhyun sighed and then heard sniffles… he turned to Yu Han, “EH! Yu Hannie why are you crying?!” he ran over to the boy and Yu Han just exploded in tears, “N-noona… h-had s-such a-a-a b-bad l-life!”  Baekhyun hugged his niece his smile still plastered on his face as he tried to calm down the young boy; Luhan and the others stopped what they were doing and he came to his son, “Yu Han, it’s ok.”

“No it’s not!  I s-should protect h-her!”  Luhan tilted his head as the others did as well, then Jongdae opened his mouth, “Yah… where’s Sehun?”

 

You arrived at the bus stop just in time as the bus just arrived; you quickly went in and took a seat in the very back.  You liked taking the bus at night since it was basically empty.  You put your bag down under the seat and leaned your head on the window.  You remembered what happened at Mrs. Kim’s house; you knew you shouldn’t have acted like that, but you couldn’t control it as your abeoji invaded your mind, Please Leave me alone…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Hope you enjoy the chapter^^ Stay Tuned(^^)

Treat:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVTtto8FGMLwhRTdp7n4j  hahaahah^^

tumblr_inline_mqfvp2lrJm1qz4rgp.gif  WHY YT.T

tumblr_mjehv9aco81rvv4qro1_400.gif  I wonder what that fangirl did^^