Save Me!

Hear My Cries aka Owned

Chapter 4

You pushed him away quickly and looked down; Luhan rubbed his nape, “You could go home early today; I’ll tell them to let you go, arra.”  You blinked and nodded head, catching some of the things he had said and grabbed your stuff and walked away.

You left the building and took your normal route to your house.  You started to pass the elementary school, “Noona!” a boy called out; you stopped walking turned slightly to the boy waving frantically at you.  You sighed knowing this boy; you always pass this school when coming home and he’s always there waving at you smiling happily while other kids are frightened by your demeanor.  

You tilted and looked around, “Noona! Come here!” he smiled brightly and you tentatively walked over, scared that he might attack you like all the seemingly nice kids, although you always “talk” to him after school.  You then squat down so your face to face, “Noona, can I tell you what happen today at school?”  You didn’t move you just stared at him blankly and he took that as a yes, “Well, there’s a new kid at our school now and he’s really shy, but I became his first friend!...” he continued talking about what happened in school and you looked around finally noticing that two guys were staring at the both of you.

“Noona?” the boy looked at you and followed your eyes and then turned his head, “Hyung!”  He didn’t move instead he motioned the two men to come; you took that opportunity to leave; you were scared of how they are.  You quickly left, not knowing that the two guys were watching your fleeing figure.

“Hyung, I want to introduce you to…” he turned and saw that you were gone, “Eh! Where did she go?”  He turn to Sehun and then noticed Baekhyun, “Who are you?” he asked tilting his head.  “He’s Luhan Hyungs dongsaeng…” Sehun said.  The boy smiled and immediately hugged Baekhyun while Sehun turned and stared at the spot you were at.  “Yu Han right?” Baekhyun smiled as they pulled apart; Yu Han nodded and was about to say something until, “Who was that girl that was there?”

“Oh Noona?” Yu Han said as he turned to Sehun, Baekhyun went to Sehun’s side and looked at Yu Han completely curious too.  Yu Han blinked and then smiled, “She’s nice… I don’t know her name though… she never told me, but she helped me though… like saved me I guess, but it doesn’t seem like she remembers.”

“Saved you?”

“Ne, she saved me.”

“How exactly?”  Yu Han smirked and put a finger on his lips, “That’s a secret,” he then grabbed Sehun’s and Baekhyun’s hands, “Let’s go!”

 

You went inside your home and quickly went upstairs getting your things that you need for the day, stuffing it in a bag and changed, before running out of your house; you didn’t want to take any chances of going slowly.  You took the bus to your destination, still having your earphones plugged in, letting yourself be in your own little world.

 

“Ah! Pi Mi ah, you’re here early!” a middle aged lady said, “I thought you had school?”  You grabbed a piece of paper and wrote then gave it to her; she happily took it:

Is it alright if I drop my stuff first… I need to do something…

The lady smiled and looked at you before nodding, “Of course, go on now.”  You bowed and then grabbed a hat, bucket, and a miniature sound system out of your bag, before closing it and putting it under the counter; you bowed again and walked out.  The lady waved you good bye, and sighed, “Be safe.”

You went to the streets that were crowded with people and adjusted your cap again; then you your system, letting the music blare out as you started dancing with your body moving in sync with the song.  People stopped and watched; some placing money inside the bucket you set aside.  After the song was done people clapped, but it quickly fade as another song started.  You danced to a few songs before you decided that it was time; you grabbed the bucket of money and your other things.

You walked all the way to an abandoned building and went in through an alternate entrance; you slid your fingers on the counters until you found the flashlight and turned it on.  As the light pierced the darkness, it revealed its insides: there was a jar and bucket alike, you opened a lid and inside was money; you took the bucket and dumped the contents inside before closing the half full jar.  Then after you grabbed a sheet and covered them because you wouldn’t be back for a while.

You walked out and went back to the first place.

“Pi Mi, back so soon?” the lady asked and you nodded taking off your cap and putting them back in your bag.  The lady went over, “Ah, why are you sweating?” she grabbed her handkerchief and started whipping your face; you flinched and stepped back.  The lady sighed and looked around the shop, “Well, we don’t have many customers today, so I’m going to close down the shop today.”  You looked at her with wide eyes although she couldn’t see it through your bangs and hurriedly wrote something and gave it to her:

I need work… I want to stay, I will work.

The lady looked at you, “I know, I was actually going to ask you if you would like to come to my house; I’m cooking dinner for my son and his friends, and let me tell you those boys can eat and I’m not sure if I could fix enough just by myself so I thought of you to help me.”  You blinked and then nodded accepting her offer; she smiled, “I’ll just get the sign.”

 

She opened the door of her house and let you in; you marveled at how beautiful the house was; you inhaled slightly surprised that there were no smoke fumes or alcohol lingering the air, “The bathroom is to your left.”  You tilted your head, confused at why she told you that and she smile, “You must go and take a shower… you were sweating and I bet you have been itching, don’t worry I’ll get you some new clothes too.”  You didn’t object; you followed her orders like a robot, afraid that if you didn’t, she will hurt you just like your parents or even anyone else that you’ve encountered.

You let the warm droplets run down your skin, stinging your new scars.  You looked down at the purging skin covered with crusty red; then you looked at the older ones that look like a faded tattoo.  You grabbed the towel and whipped down your body before looking at the mirror, turning slightly to see your branded mark on your shoulder.  You bit your lip, holding back tears; you turned back and quickly put on the clothes the lady gave you.

You bit your lip as you put on the short sleeve shirt; you didn’t want anybody to see your scars, they wouldn’t understand your feelings they’ll think you’re a freak, mental or even worse they might try to stop you and try to talk to you about it.  Those are the worst, they won’t and don’t understand what you feel, they haven’t experience it, they know nothing about your life and you want to keep it that way.

You grabbed towel and held it with your forearms, hiding your scars, and walked out of the bathroom.  You went to the kitchen in which the lady looked at you in a weird way, “Pi Mi, you could’ve left the towel in the bathroom…”

You shook your head and pretend to shiver a little; the lady furrowed her eyebrows, “Are you cold?”  You nodded and she clapped her hands making you flinch by the sound, “Ah! What was I thinking?  I’ll get you a jacket!” she went out of the kitchen and in just a few minutes she handed you a jacket.  You took it awkwardly and went to the bathroom before she could take the towel.

You went back after putting the jacket on and started cutting the vegetables that were already washed and peeled, “Omo, that jacket is too big…” the lady exclaimed and then looked at the sleeves, “Here I’ll roll up the sleeves so…”  You quickly moved back preventing her and shook your head that was hanging low.  The lady pulled back, but still had a smile on her face, “Ah, ok… you must be really cold.”

 

The hours went by and you finally finished cooking.  You grabbed your bag to make sure you had everything, but noticed that your clothes were missing.  “I put them in the laundry… they’ll be done soon so why don’t you join us for dinner…” she knelt down in front of you, “You must be tired too… next door to the bathroom is my room, why don’t you sleep and I will call you when it’s time to eat; you deserve it.”  You were about to refuse, but she shook her head, “I’ll take your bag, so go on now.”

You nodded and let her take your bag as you walked to the bedroom.  You closed the door and looked at the room, then you tentatively flopped down on the bed, pulling the covers over you and semi-automatically went to sleep as instructed.  Beads of sweat bleed through your skin as your past came Save Me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Your boss is really nice to you... and as i said you followed orders like a robot when she told you to sleep... you can tell why you hate sleeping since yea hahaha...i have no idea what i just said so ignore the first few sentences of this note... anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter and Stay Tuned(^^)

Treat:

tumblr_m08fz8o7jl1r32a8zo1_r1_250.gif  Omo Zelo thats so scary XD

482773eun.gif  A~ing That is jinja Kyeopta!!!

large.gif  Well then me... too? ^^? hahaha

94E.gif?998  I found Bruce Lee (Female version) hahaaha^^