What is this?

Hear My Cries aka Owned

Chapter 3

“This is your house!” Baekhyun said with awe as he walked into the flat; Luhan sighed as he tried to grab his brother before he ran all over the house, “Calm down Baekhyun… Our parents’ house is better, and also I have some…”

“Wah! Why do you have toys all over?!” Baekhyun asked after he magically got out from Luhan’s grasp; Luhan ran after his brother who was bouncing up the walls until a voice interrupted them, “I’m home.”  Baekhyun blinked and walked over to the voice, “Lu Hyung… who’s that?” he asked pointing at the strange man.

Luhan breathed and walked over to the man, placing an arm around his neck, “He lives with me, so were kind of like roommates,” he turned to the man, “Sehun, that puppy over there is my brother, Baekhyun,” then he turned to Baekhyun, “Baekhyun, this stone face here is Sehun.”  Baekhyun blinked and then blinked again, “Hyung… I’ll accept you.”

Luhan furrowed his eyebrows, “What are you talking about?”

“Don’t worry hyung, I won’t tell anyone... I mean it will take me a while to get used to it…” he paused, “Is that why there are toys all around, do you guys like role-playing house?”  Luhan widen his eyes, while Sehun said bluntly, “That’s for the kid, he’s in school right now…” he turned to Luhan, “Aren’t you supposed to be in school… did you take the day off, maybe you can pick him up today.”

“Y-you have a kid! How is that possible both of you are men…” he suddenly smiled, “Wait, does that make me an uncle?”

“Baekhyun it’s not what you think,” he said as he walked over to his brother; Baekhyun pouted and pat his brothers back; “Now now, I understand it’s ok to be this way… I mean I met a lot of people that were…”

“I’m not gay Baek!” Luhan yelled and Baekhyun put a finger in his ear, “Well, fine… you don’t have to scream…” he turned back to Sehun with a smile, “Well it was nice meeting you and it seems that we’ll share a room, so let’s get along, ne?”  Sehun, still blank, nodded and went straight to the kitchen, “I’ll make dinner for four then from now on.”

“You don’t have to start now… I have to go to work,” Luhan sighed before he went out the door, suddenly exhausted by his brother’s appearance.

After Luhan left Baekhyun watched as Sehun looked in the drawers and refrigerator, thinking he looks young; he walked over to him, “Aren’t you supposed to be in school?”  Sehun stopped and slowly turned around, Baekhyun gulped at the man, “I need to go shopping,” he said as he walked to the door; Baekhyun blinked and then ran after him saying, “Wait I’ll go too!”

 

You took a deep breath and opened your eyes; then after a moment of watching blankly you climbed the rail and sat on the railing, making sure you won’t fall, you held tightly.  You decided that you are going to ditch torture, even if it’s just for a little while.

 

Luhan ran in the classroom.  Tiffany laughed, “Saem, what’s the hurry… the bell hasn’t rung yet?”  Luhan nodded and gave everybody in the room a sheepish smile, “I thought I was late, but it turns out I wasn’t…”

“Eh… don’t lie saem, we all know your running away from Ms. Park,” Quan cooed.  Luhan tilted his head, not knowing why they would think he’s running away from her and just went to his desk to organize his files.  “Oh, and saem, you’re not in this room, this period.”  Luhan lifted an eyebrow and then after a second he rubbed his nape, “Oh yea… I have a free period today, umm thanks… bye!” he quickly strutted out of the classroom, while some of the girl’s oodled at him.

Luhan walked into the office and sat in his seat, completely bored, “I wonder what Baekhyun and Sehun are doing?” he muttered softly to himself.  “Maybe they went off and stole someone’s uniform,” someone growled; Luhan widen his eyes and immediately looked, plastering a wary smile, “Mrs. Kim, Why don’t you look lovely!”

“Don’t give me your bull,” Mrs. Kim hissed, but then flipped her long dark brown hair, “I always look good… anyways,” she put her arms on his desk, leaning in, “Where is my uniform?”  Luhan bit his lip, not looking at her in the eye, “I took it somewhere…”

“Who knew you love cross-dressing!” Mrs. Kim took 180 degree turn in personality as she hugged Luhan, smothering him senseless, “I thought I was the only one!”  Luhan couldn’t breathe and gently pushed Mrs. Kim off of him and stared at her hysterically, “Wait… I didn’t say that!”

“Well, you didn’t not say it… anyways I’m so happy!  I always knew you were in to stuff like that, with your cute face and all…” she looked intensely at Luhan, measuring him up.  Luhan shivered a little, “W-What are y-you d-doing?”

“I’m guessing your size, so I will make you one and you won’t have to borrow mine…hmm…” she hummed and then suddenly flipped out a pencil and pad, “chest is... maybe I should add a little more centimeters, since he’s going to wear pads…” she murmured as she wrote.  Luhan burned with embarrassment, especially as other teachers, who had witness the scene, are gossiping to each other about him as a cross-dresser.

After Mrs. Kim was finished writing she closed her book and gave Luhan a hug, before waving goodbye, “I’ll have your uniform done in no time!”  Luhan waved back warily and then slumped down in his seat, giving anyone who is still gossiping a death glare.  “First my brother thinking I’m gay and now this!” he whispered to himself, “My life is out of control.”  He pouted and laid his head on his desk.

 

 

“So… how long have you lived with Luhan hyung?” Baekhyun asked Sehun as they waited for the bus.  Sehun glared at Baekhyun and opened his mouth, just as the bus came, “Pick a seat.”  Baekhyun pouted and took the first seat, Sehun sat next to him, staring straight ahead.  Baekhyun stole glances at him, completely curious.

The bus came to a stop and Sehun stood up, walking out Baekhyun close behind his tail, “So about my question…”  Sehun looked at him again and then back straight as he went walking inside the store, “Ah! Sehun Ah!” a plumped middle aged woman exclaimed as she waddled to the young man.  As she came closer she noticed Baekhyun and immediately lit up more, “Omo! Baekhyun ah! You’re back!!” she engulfed the confused Baekhyun in a hug while Sehun escaped and walked all over the store, grabbing the ingredients he came for.

He went to the register, “Eommoni… I’m done,” he announced; the lady stopped hugging Baekhyun and immediately went to the register, checking the items out.  Sehun was about to hand her money, but “Ah, no need Sehun… it’s on the house since Baekhyun’s back.”

“Um,… how do you kn…”

“Aigoo… how could you forget?!” the lady pouted and Sehun leaned in, “That’s Minseoks Eomma.”  Baekhyun widened his eyes and bowed, “Omo, My fault… you just look so young…”

“Aigoo, it’s ok Baekhyun ah! I understand… you just haven’t changed at all; you still looked like the little puppy years ago!” she came over and pinched his cheeks, frowning a little, “It’s not as squishy though… you should ask my son how he kept his squishiness!”  Baekhyun laughed and nodded and then looked around, “Where is he anyways?  I haven’t seen him in forever…”

“Ah… he’s at a radio show with the others…” she watched as Baekhyun deflated a little; that’s when she remembered their all going to her house for dinner, “Ah! But you can see them all tonight for dinner!”  Baekhyun smiled and nodded, “Hmp… I’ll also bring Luhan hyung, do you want us to come early to help you cook…”

“Oh and don’t forget to bring Yu Yu! I got a cute present for him…” she then remembered what he said, “Oh and it’s ok; I’ll ask someone else, just be at my house at 6… you do remember where we live right?”  She eyed Baekhyun and he laughed rubbing his nape, “Of course… unless you moved…”  She laughed and shook her head shooing them away and waved, “See you later!”

 

 

Baekhyun and Sehun rode the bus in silence and Baekhyun didn’t know how to break it until they got off; he let out an awkward cough and said, “So about my early questions…”  Sehun stopped and then turned to Baekhyun; Baekhyun gulped again, worrying he said something wrong… not to mention the boys silenceness is freaking him out.  Sehun automatically lifted his arm, which Baekhyun flinched, and looked at his watch, “I have to pick up Yu Han.”

“Yu Han?  Ah! Your kid!”  Sehun didn’t answer instead he turned the opposite direction and started walking; Baekhyun pouted and ran after him, “I’m coming too!”

They both arrived at the school and Baekhyun was giddy to meet his nephew, “So where is he?! Where is my nephew?!”  Sehun sighed and walked into the building with all the other parents coming to get their children.  Baekhyun smiled as he looked at all the kids, wondering which one of them is his nephew; Sehun just stared ahead, looking completely uninterested.  “Ah! Sehun Ah!” a woman called out, Sehun stood in attention and nodded at the woman, she smiled and placed a hand on his shoulder, “Yu Han, is outside looking at the gate… I tried to call him in but he would not, so you might have to pick him up at the back.

Sehun nodded and Baekhyun followed him to the back.  Baekhyun smiled as he saw a little boy, accidentally running into Sehun as he stopped abruptly.  Baekhyun let out a little whine, “Why did you stop all of a sudden?”  Baekhyun looked at Sehun’s face and followed his eyes to the boy, who was waving at a mysterious girl from the gate…

 

Luhan gaudily went to his last class and as the greetings were done he took attendance; he called out your name and was surprise to see you weren’t there, “Has anyone seen Hwang Pi Mi?”  Everybody looked at each other and shrugged not really caring where you were and don’t have the energy to say anything insulting about it.  Luhan furrowed his eyebrows and heaved a sigh, “Well…”

“She’s on the roof.”  Everybody gasped as Jessica knew where you were.  Luhan gave a grateful smile, “I’ll go and get her… so right now you guys can have free time, but make sure the others don’t know, arraseo.”   Everybody hummed a ne and Luhan left.  All of Jessica’s friends went to her, “Yah, how did you know where she was?”  Jessica looked at them, but didn’t answer; instead she just laid her head on the desk.

 

Luhan open the door and looked to his side, he gasped as he saw you sitting on the railing, “PI MI!” he called out, but you didn’t hear since you had music on.  Luhan bit his lip and grabbed your wrist pulling you towards him, dragging you to the ground with him.  Your eyes widen with shock as you saw yourself only inches away from his face, “Pi Mi…” breathe before he drew you into a hug, “Please don’t do that, hmm.  Please don’t scare me like that.  Pi Mi, Please.  Your life means more than you know…”  You didn’t understand why he was hugging you or what he was even saying since you had music on, but you felt chills go through your spine as this was the first time someone has every hugged you, or even touched you gently with care and compassion.

What is this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Authors Note:

Ummm Yea… not sad yet… I’m trying to get to that part but there are other things that goes towards th… Stay Tuned(^^)

Treat:

tumblr_inline_mtjqtzgqO11r1sm0q.gif  I have nothing to say^^Kpop-Gif-kpop-32466877-500-309.gif  YAY!! LOVE^^large.gif Randomness^^