Is this all lifes about?

Hear My Cries aka Owned

Chapter 2

Warning: Mentions cutting...

 

 

The minutes in the classroom were gruesome as your classmates continued to make it a living hell.  You kept your eyes on your desk, not looking at anything or anyone; you just tried to find a different world. Each time, though, your hands just itched for the touch of a blade swiping through your wrist, letting the pain seep away as the crimson red spread through your arm.  To you, your blood represent pain and when it gets out, all the pain leaves, but the only problem is that there is still more souring through your veins.

You took a quick glance at the door, just wanting to make a run for it and let your pain seize, but then you looked over at Luhan who was happily teaching and remembered that you have to stay after class.  At that moment, you felt someone’s gaze on you and it wasn’t the usually gaze from the other classmates.  You swallowed as you knew who gaze it was and thanked Luhan for wanting you to stay after class.

Class finally ended and students left as if there was a fire in the room, which you wouldn’t have minded since you would rather burn, in fact that sound amazing to you right now.  You still stared at your desk, glad that everybody left and it was just you… well and Luhan, but he told you that he’ll be back; he even locked the door making it impossible for you to get out and for people to get in.  In some way you were grateful because no one can terror you.

You stared blankly and as you did; your mind entered a world where it was just you and no one else.  No one was there to harass you or hurt you; it was just you.

Tears ran down your face because although it was lonely; it was a dream land that you wish you could go to because you rather be alone.  You wished a world like that exist; you wish that you could go to that world and never come back.

Your eyes looked to your side and your arms, unconsciously went through your bag until you found your pencil box.  You placed it on your desk and opened it; you then grabbed a thin shiny metal that was hiding underneath.  You put it eye level and twiddled with it in-between your fingers, imagining how good it will feel to slide it on your skin.

You quickly pulled up your sleeve, revealing many scars that go both vertical and horizontal, and placed the sharp metal above your wrist.  You bit your lip as you were about to slid, but then you heard and pair of jingling keys and the door knob wiggling, that’s when your world vanished and you realize where you were.  You quickly put the metal back in your pencil case and went back to staring at your desk.

“Pi Mi, I hope you haven’t waited long, but I had to pick up something,” he walked to his desk, “Could you please come here?”  You sighed and with your head hanging low, walked over until you were in front of him.  “Could you please look at me?”  You slowly lifted your eyes and stared into his.  You bit your lip to fight back the tears as you saw that his eyes were full of happiness and yours were not.

He let out a little smiled and opened his folder, “Pi Mi, the reason I called you was because it has come to my attention that your parents haven’t paid your tuition in the last two years… and Mr. Han told me that if you don’t pay soon he would have to kick you out of school.  I just want to know is there any reason that you couldn’t pay, I mean…” he grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil and looked at you.  He widened his eyes as he saw tears stream down your face; he quickly grabbed a tissue and handed it to you which you just reject and grabbed the pencil and paper from his hand.

You wrote and handed it to him:

I need time.  I can pay.  Don’t tell them; I can pay.  Just wait.

Luhan looked at you and was about to ask you what you meant, but decided against it.  He instead went and took something out of his bag, “I got you this… I’m hoping it will fit, but I took it from Mrs. Kim, who has a weird on wearing school uniforms.”  He handed you a school uniform with a bright smile on his face, “Don’t worry about your next class… I told him that you are assisting me for this period, so go and change and come back here, arraseo.”  You looked at the clothes, then quickly grabbed your bag and left the room.

 

 

You changed and watered your hair to get the dirt out and then you washed your face.  You left the bathroom and started walking, but you fell as you ran into someone, “Pi Mi Ah~” someone sang; you visibly froze and bit your lip not wanting to look up because if you did your nightmare would be true.  “Pi Mi Ah, why are you ignoring me?” he grabbed your chin and forced you to look up at him, “My Pi Mi, are you ready to play with your oppa?”

Your lips quivered as you were frightened; he smirked and pulled you up, dragging you in the janitors closet, and threw your bag to the side, “You know I was at first angry at Mr. Lu for making you stay after class, but now I’m happy.”  You took deep breathes as he pushed you against the wall and pulled your head to the side, so your neck was exposed.  “So that’s why I decided to go easy on you today,” he let his lips explored your neck; you gripped your skirt and blinked away your tears.

His lips traveled your jaw and then found your lips, “Open.”  You obey for you knew if you didn’t he will punish you.  A hand traveled your stiff body as the other held your wrists above your head.  You counted the minutes as he continued to travel and then his hand went inside your shirt; you felt him smirk as his hand slowly went up, but before he reached his destination; you heard a phone.  He grunted and released you as he pulled his phone to his ear, “What do you want?” he yelled into the phone, clearly pissed.

“But… you can’t… but she… fine, but I’ll blame you for my frustration,” he ran his hand threw his hair as he put his phone back in his pocket.  He turned you, who flinched further in the wall; he went close and pecked you on the lips, “Looks like we’ll continue this later; I have to go, bye bye.”  He waved and left you in the janitor’s closet.

Finally, you let the tears fall from your eyes; you quickly rummaged through your bag and took out the sharp metal.  Without hesitation you slit your wrist a couple of times, one slit was deeper than the first.  You quickly looked around the closet with hazy eyes and found a roll of toilet paper; you quickly grabbed it and wrapped your arm.

 

 

The door opened in front of you and you looked up to see a frantic Luhan, “Oh gosh… I was so worried,” he moved out the way and you went in, immediately going to your desk.  “Does it fit?”  You looked at the sleeves that were longer than your arms and nodded; Luhan smiled gleefully, “Good, now I’m going to give you the homework that the others are going to get later in the day… if you need any help, don’t hesitate to ask.”  He placed it on your desk and went back to his.

You sighed and started your homework, using your arm that wasn’t injured.

 

 

Time went by as you sat in your other class, waiting for lunch to start.  Ms. Park, your English teacher, called you a couple of times to read in front of the class, something she did every day.  She would then snicker to herself and call another person after she made fun of your disorder.

Soon the bell rang indicating lunchtime; Ms. Park literally ran out the door just to meet Luhan, who everybody knows that she is lusting for, well everybody except Luhan.  You got your stuff and were about to walk out when, “Yah, DoungPi… Where are you going?”  You shut your eyes and froze, after a second you turned to them.  “DoungPi, where did you get the uniform?”

“Omo Victoria, you’re always forgetting she’s stupid,” Seohyun exclaimed.  The whole group of girls laughed as well as their boy toys.  “Yah, Victoria I want some food!” one of them whined; Victoria pouted at him, “Hmm, but Kyuhyun oppa, I only brought food for me…” she turned to you and smiled, “Yah DoungPi, go and get some food.”

“Oh and get some for Dong Woon oppa too,” Tiffany added.  Seohyun looked at Jessica, “Do you want her to get something for Jong Woon oppa?”  Jessica looked at her from Jong Woon’s shoulder and shook her head, “He brought us food today, like he always does.”

“Ok,” she turned back to you, “Well, I guess that’s all since Seunghyun oppa brought us some food too, and he’s sharing with some of the others.”  You nodded and walked off; running to the cart as you knew if you didn’t it would be empty by the time you got there.

 

 

It was crowded, but you sledded your way to the front grabbing a few breads and drinks and went to the person.  She looked at your items and looked back at you; you knew that she was a student since she had the uniform, but you haven’t seen her before.  She had a pixie cut and she looked a little boyish, but very pretty, “That would be 10000 won.”  You nodded and took it out, grabbing the bag from her hands; you were about to walk away when you hear a voice, “Hey, Amber… what are you doing working here?”

“Same as usually Junhong, got…” before you heard the rest you ran back to the classroom.

You gave them the bag and walked away; glad that today at least, they let you leave.  You went to the roof, where you knew nobody would be, especially since it rained, and went to the side and slid down the wall.  Your mouth watered as you took the clump of rice and took little bites as you turned the music on.

 

 

Luhan sighed happily as he stuffed his files in his desk and gathered his things, “I’m going to go out for a little bit, but I’ll be back later,” he said out the door.  He turned around and saw Ms. Park waving at him, “Mr. Lu!” she called out as she went closer.  “Oh Ms. Park? Is there anything you need?”

“What are you talking about we always eat lunch together and today…”

 “Mian, I have to pass today… maybe next time, bye bye.”  He quickly strutted away.

 

 

He drove to the airport and wondered around, texting his brother, trying to figure out where he is.  He finally found him, sipping on Boba, “Yah, Baekhyun!” he smiled as he hugged his brother whom he hasn’t seen in five years, “Look at you… you haven’t changed a bit.”

“Aw Luhan Hyung! You haven’t either,” he pointed at the seat in front of him, but Luhan declined, “We have to hurry… I have to go back to school soon.”  Baekhyun nodded and handed Luhan a Boba, “It’s Taro, your favorite.”  Luhan smiled and hugged his brother again.

 

 

“I’m so dreading seeing Eomma and appa,” Baekhyun announced as soon as they were in front of the house.  Luhan laughed, exactly knowing why.  He had to drag Baekhyun out of the car and pushed him inside, where a small, petite woman practically engulfed Baekhyun, “My Baekkie!!!  Eomma missed you soooo muchhh!!!!”  Luhan had to pry the woman away, so Baekhyun could breathe, but that didn’t last long since a man attacked him, “Oh my son is back after so long!!”

“Appa, you’re killing him,” Luhan laughed as the man freaked out and released Baekhyun, apologizing.  Once Baekhyun got his breath he sheepishly smiled at his parents.  Their Eomma smiled, “So how was America? Did you learn a lot?”

“Of course he learned a lot, Hyo Jung… he is my son after all.”

“Yah! Call me Hyorin, Siwon… and of course I knew that; I just wanted that to come out of our son’s mouth.”  Hyorin pouted in which Siwon couldn’t resist but to peck her lips.  “Ewwww, guys not in front of the kid,” Luhan smiled as he covered Baekhyun’s eyes.  Baekhyun laughed and then suddenly announced, “I’m going to live with Luhan Hyung.”

“What!!” Their parents exclaimed, “Why do you want to leave us, you just came back?!”

“Well, I want to start handling the band I started before I left… and I just think it’s time for me to be independent… it hurts to do so, but I think I need to grow up.  And I feel if I come back to you guys immediately, I will lose the independence I’ve gained.”  Baekhyun displayed his puppy eyes for the finishing touch.  “Fine,” Siwon said at last, “but you have to visit us every weekend.”  Baekhyun smiled and nodded and grabbed Luhan so they could go, but Siwon stopped them, “Baekhyun, you will start school next week.   Here is your uniform,” he handed Baekhyun the neatly folded uniform.  Baekhyun smiled and hugged his parents one last time before dragging Luhan to the car.

 

 

You let your tears fall as you finished the rice and put the plastic wrap back in your bag.  You then walked up to the railing and closed your eyes as the wind through your hair, Is this all life’s about?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author’s Note:

Annyeong! Ok well this was a very long chapter… the longest chapter I have ever written *confetti everywhere*  I hope you enjoy it and I hope you get a little more of an insight in Pi Mi’s life.  Is anyone wondering who the guy that dragged Pi Mi in the closet was and what he is in the story^^  And everyone who guess Baekhyun was the brother was right *Gives cookie*^^  I didn’t put this as rated M, because I didn’t think it was as bad as what’s about to come, but yea…  Anyways Stay Tune(^^)

Treat:

tumblr_lmrds5grcO1qe07o4.gif  Hahaahaha Kyuhyun!!!^^

StarKing134-JoKwon.gif  *Wondering what i just wrote*

b0090820_4a22614bb11a7.gif  Finally figures out and does not approve T.T

tumblr_mnqe00624J1stjr93o1_250.gif When i asked for his approval

tumblr_m4i6zfvdsk1r2wsd3_large.gif  And Kyuhyun laughs at my sadness hahahaaha^^